Chapter 12- On the ground

Currently #69 in teen fiction. OH HOW LUCKY THAT NUMBER IS.

Guys this is very important so please read.

First of all, I would like to thank you guys for reading this story. But I would also like to remind you that this is my story.

I know that a lot of you guys might not like what's going on in the story right now and some might be but for the ones who don't, I would like to say sorry that I cannot change what is about to happen in the story.

Because if you want me to tell you in full honesty, these are part of real life experiences (which I've somehow changed parts and maybe exaggerated some of it). But all of these ideas I've put on to my stories are inspired by mine and the people around me.

And if you want me to control all the things that's happening in the book, I can't.

Because to do that, you'd have to have control on my life.

Thanks for understanding, guys. I'm sorry if this story isn't the way you want it to be.

-

I whispered, "What are you trying to do?"

Zayn quickly distanced himself from me and fixed his shirt as if it wasn't already neat while clearing his throat, "N-nothing. Ehm, the point is you should know where you stand. With you around, Lou and Haz will never be able to get back together, but if you le-"

Before he could continue I cut in, "I won't. I will never leave Harry, Zayn. But at the same time, I will fix this."

I was so determined. I've never held on to something so much.

Was I the Anastasia of the story Cinderella? Is the third movie what's happening to me?

Was I... The villain?

I didn't care.

I couldn't care right then.

All I knew was I needed Harry and so did he.

I think.

-

Louis was standing in front of his locker, looking for some book from the unorganized pile of stuff.

Okay, it's now or never, Taylor.

I strode towards him, eager to fix everything and called out in my most confident voice ever, "Louis."

He turned at the mention of his name and when he saw me, his usual happy face was gone.

"What?" He questioned, not giving a damn about me because he wasn't even looking at me.

"I need to talk to you." I continued.

"Aren't you already?" He asked, finally looking at me.

I took a deep breath, ready to let out my long rehearsed speech, "If I have caused you any trouble I apologize and you can hate on me all you want but please, don't hate on Harry."