Mya's Choice - Prologue

Alright so this is the sequel to LIFE CAN CRUMBLE TO PIECES IN LESS THAN A SECOND. If it's horrible please tell me, becasue I really don't want to ruin a pefectly good story with a sequel.

WARNING: Do not read this if you haven't read the first book, because its a total killer because it will tell you everything, so read the first one first. Alright you guys  be sure to let me know what you think. :D

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is short. Life’s a bitch. Life is what makes you. Life is what breaks you. Life can be the best thing that ever happened to you depending on what you make of it, but what happens when you have built your life and you have it where you want it to be and then it gets stripped away from you. How do you make it? How do go on? Somehow you seem to make it through and everything gets back on track, but if someone said that they could give you the life you had before would you take it?

Our lips moved against each others. My body was a reign of fire. His hands rubbed against my hips as he pulled my body closer to his if that is even humanly possible. He nibbled at my bottom lip. I giggled a little causing my lips to separate and he took his chance. His tongue swiveled with mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and intertwined my fingers in his hair. My stomach continuously fluttered as he kissed me.

He separated his mouth from mine leaving me breathless. I rested my head against his chest catching up with my breaths.

“I love you My” I heard him say. I lifted my head up and looked into his eyes.

“I love you to Trey” I muttered in return. A smile began to form on his face and then it quickly faded.

‘What’s wr---“ I started but the force of being pushed away smacked me in my chest. I heard the loud bang and I heard the tires screeching. I regained my composure and looked back up. The site made my stomach drop and my heart break. I quickly got up running over to Trey’s lifeless body but the more I ran the father away he seemed to be.

“Trey!” I called out his name as tears fell from my eyes. I kept trying to run towards him until everything turned pitch black. I was in a room alone and I could hear the echo of my footsteps running in nothing but silence. The tears continued to silently pour down my cheeks. I heard the tires screeching once again but this time they didn’t stop. I looked all around me searching for where the noise was coming from, but It wouldn’t stop and I couldn’t find Trey. He was gone and I was lost.

I sat up abruptly in my bed. The room was darkened and the only source of lights was the reflection of the moon. Beads of sweat covered my forehead and my body felt sticky. The sheets that I sat upon were covered in perspiration. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 3:45. I had about three more hours until it was my time to get up.

I slowly made my way out of bed. I walked over to my window and looked out of it.  The light in Trey’s room was on. I knew that his mom was in there and I knew that she probably wasn’t in that great of a condition right now. I sighed as I wrapped my hand around the pendent that hung from my necklace.

I walked over to my dresser and pulled out the bracelet that Trey had given me which seemed as if it was so long ago. Tears silently began to fall from my eyes. I missed him so much. The pain never got easier to endure. It just became easier to hide and push away. I sat down on my bed and thoughts of him played through my mind as if I was watching a movie. I lay down on my back and stared at the ceiling the way that me and Trey would always do.  It had been officially one year. It was on this day one year ago that Trey died.