Mya's Choice - Chapter 17

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

 I walked out of class towards the lunch room. I felt hands go around my waist. I turned around and kissed his lips immediately knowing it was Trey. Who else would wrap their arms around me besides Josh?

“You gone get enough of doing that. What if somebody who is not me tries to do that?” I looked at him strangely.

“What?” He questioned. This moment felt like Déjà vu. I felt as if I had been in this same predicament before and heard these same words. I thought back to where I had felt this before.

It hit me hard. I felt myself immediately turn sick and I felt like the air was being sucked away from me.

“Mya? What’s wrong?” Trey asked.

“What’s the date Trey?” I asked him.

“Mya wh—“ He began.

“Trey! What’s the date?” I slightly yelled.

“February 26.” He  replied. I grabbed his hand and pulled him along with me as I walked swiftly to the trail that led to our homes.

“Mya where are you going? What’s wrong?” He questioned.

“I’ll tell you when we get home.” I muttered as I picked up my speed. Today was they day that Trey was supposed to die. Now that I was here in this situation I knew that I couldn’t choose Josh. No matter how much I loved him or how much I cared about him. There was no way I could let Trey die. I loved him. He was my lover and my best friend. We had been through so much together. I couldn’t just let everything go knowing that I could have done something about it.

We reached my house and went upstairs to my bedroom. I sat down on my bed and pulled him down next to me.

“I love you!” I said as I pulled his face closer to mine and kissed him.

“I love you too My,” He said as he pulled back and looked into my eyes. I knew that he was waiting for me to explain what the hell I was doing.

I sighed and inhaled a deep breath.”Today is the day you die Trey.” I told him. I saw the expression in his face sadden and then go hard. I continued to explain. “But I have a choice. I can either keep my life with Josh or I can choose you. I know it sound crazy Trey but it’s true.”

“Why are you just now telling me this?” He asked.

“What do you mean?” I replied.

“Why now? Why not before?” He questioned.

“Because…..” I began.

“Because you don’t know if you are going to choose me.” He stated.

“No Trey! I choose you.” I told him as the tears rushed down my face. “That’s why I brought you here. I don’t want to lose you Trey. I can’t lose you. I love you.” I said against his lips. I moved my lips against his and he kissed me back.

“Just hold me.” I whispered against his lips. “And don’t ever let go.” I told him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in close and I buried my face against his chest. I couldn’t lose him! I wouldn’t lose him!