Mya's Choice - Chapter 13

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I laid in Trey’s arms surrounded by complete bliss. A sense of euphoria occupied my body and my happiness was amplified. I ran my fingertips over his torso and up his chest. The room was dim due to the sun leaving our side of the earth.

I felt Trey’s hands run through my hair and I smiled in content. I was utterly in love with him. My heart belonged to him. Every part of me was supposed to be with him and that’s how I wanted it to be.

I slightly lifted my head up and stared at Trey; he looked back at me and stared into my eyes. He grabbed my face and pulled me towards him, bringing my lips to his. I nibbled on his bottom lip and he chuckled.

I parted his lips with my tongue and found his. The warm feeling in my stomach magnified, the tingling sensation augmented, and fire coursed through my veins. Leave it to Trey to make me feel this way with just one simple kiss.

I pulled away from him completely breathless. I smothered my face into his neck as I got my breathing back to normal rhythm.

“I love you,” I whispered in his ear.

“I love you too,” He replied. I placed my head back on his bare chest and closed my eyes in contentment.

I awakened abandoned in my own bed completely alone. A lonely feeling instantly rushed over me once I realized that Trey was no longer with me and I had the urge to let the tears fall, but I ignored it and held back as I got prepared for a day of school.

I quickly took a shower and got dressed. I walked downstairs and my mom was sitting at the table drinking a cup of coffee and working on her laptop.

“Hey mom,” I said as I looked in the fridge for something to drink.

“Good morning sweetie,” She replied.

“Bye mom,” I said as I grabbed a grape juice and walked towards the door.

“Bye sweetie,” She chuckled as I walked out of the door.

I walked into the school and made my way to my first class. I was about to head inside the class when I was pulled to the side by my arm.

“Hey,” Josh said as I turned to face him.

“Hey,” I said distancing myself away from him just a little bit.

“I texted you earlier,” He informed me.

“I haven’t checked my phone this morning.” I told him as I reached inside my bag for my phone.

“I was just seeing where you were,” He said.

“Oh, well I'm here.” I said awkwardly. After what had happened with Trey and I last night, I just kind of felt weird around Josh at the moment. It wasn’t quite guilt, but guilt definitely played a part in it. I mean I had slept with another guy last night and I was supposedly supposed to be with Josh. So maybe it was guilt.