Mya's Choice - Epilogue

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I laid against his chest as I drew circles. He was quiet! I was quiet! Neither one of us had said anything since we had gotten here.

“Trey?” I said.

“Yea,” He answered.

“Are you mad at me?” I asked him.

“No why would I be?” He asked as he grabbed my face and made me look at him. I propped myself up on my forearms.

“I don’t know, maybe because I didn’t tell you all the truth.”

“Mya it’s your choice no matter what. I shouldn’t be mad at you no matter what you decide to do.” He stated.

“I love you so much Trey.” I told him.

“I love you too Mya. I always will no matter what.” He stated. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. How could I have ever thought about choosing Josh? Trey was the one I wanted to be with. Hell, I think he was the one that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. He was the one that made the butterflies in my stomach go out of control. He was the guy that I still got nervous around even though I had known him for over a decade and he had seen me at my worst.

The tears fell from eyes and I immediately went to wiped them. Trey chuckled and reached his hands up wiping my tears away with him thumbs.

“You are such a sucker.” He told me.

“I know,” I sighed.

“I love you for it though.” He said before kissing my lips. I loved him so much and I never ever wanted him to be stripped away from my life again.

 I woke up the next morning in Trey’s arm. It felt good waking up next to him. I had made my choice and it was to stay with Trey for the rest of my life. I know it sounded crazy being that I was so young, but I wanted to grow old with him. I wanted to have his kids. I wanted his eyes to be the ones that I looked into when I walked down the isle in the traditional white dress.

I ran my fingers across his strong jaw line. I couldn’t believe that I was getting a second chance at love. I mean he had been taken away from me once and now I had gotten him back. I wasn’t going to ever take him for granted. Our days on this planet were numbered and our last breath could be taken at any moment which is why I was going to cherish every moment I had with him for the rest of my life.

(A/N) Was this a good ending. I am sort of iffy about it.... Let me know what you think.