Mya's Choice - Chapter 14

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sat on Trey’s bed with my knees drawn up to my chest. He sat next to me with an arm draped over my shoulders. My head rested against his chest.

“Josh hates me,” I said finally speaking to him. We had been sitting here for over an hour and I had said nothing to him. He knew that something was wrong, but he was waiting for me to speak.

“What?” He asked.

“Josh hates me,” I repeated.

“What are you talking about?” He asked.

“We got into this sort of really big argument.” I told him. It was sort of weird talking to him about my problems with Josh, but it felt like he was the only person I could talk to.

“About……” He dragged.

“You,” I said.

“Me?” He questioned confused. “Does he know about you traveling back?” He added.

“No, he can just tell that I’m in love with you.” I replied.

“So……what happened?” he asked.

“He just said we needed to talk and laid everything out.” I told him. I sat there in silence. Neither one of us said anything. Eventually he spoke.

“Mya we can stop this if you want,” He stated.

“No Trey! I don’t want to stop it.”

“Why Mya? You’re with Josh now. Why are you risking everything you have with him for me? Pretty soon I won’t be here.” He said. I was wondering if I should just tell him everything. If I should tell him that I could choose a life with him, that I could get a second chance with him.

“Because I love you Trey,” I said deciding against it. I don’t know why I just didn’t tell him. Because you don’t know if you really want to choose him, a small voice said in the back of my mind. I heard him let out a long sigh.

“You know I love you, but Mya I just want what’s best for you.” I groaned.

“Didn’t I tell you that you needed to be more selfish?” I asked him. He chuckled.

“That’s not me,” He stated. “Besides I always have to look out for my favorite girl.” He said I looked up towards him as a wide grin spread across my face. He leaned his head down and pecked me against the lips. I giggled like a little girl causing him to laugh.

“I think I should break things off with Josh,” I told him wanting his opinion.

“What? Why would you do that?” he asked.

“Because I want to be with you Trey.” I answered.

“I’m dead Mya” he retorted.

“No you aren’t. You are right here.” I told him.

“You know what I mean.” He replied.

“I want to be with you.”  I said.

“But you can’t”

“Stop telling me what I can’t do Trey.” He groaned and took his gaze away from mine.

“I love you,” I said as I straddled him.

“I know,” He replied as he ran his hands up the sides of my torso. I stared into his eyes, maybe I  should just tell him about everything. I sighed as I buried my face into his chest. He grabbed my face and made me look back at him.

“You know I love you too right?” He asked. I nodded in reply. He lifted his head and connected his lips with mine. I kissed him back, and just forgot about everything else that was going on. That’s most likely what I needed to do. I should just enjoy things until the time came for me to actually make the choice, then I would make a decision.