Mya's Choice - Chapter 4

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.TELL.A.FRIEND

I know it's short as hell, but I was just trying to get something out there for you guys and I really wasn't in the moos to write so hopefully I will have more for you guys tomorrow. Incredibly sorry for the shortness. I'll try to make the next chappie supre long.:D

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up and I could feel arms surrounding me. I ran everything through my head once over and realized that the arms had to belong to Trey. I turned around and noticed that he was already awake. He stared down at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

“What’s today?” I asked him. He gave me a weird look but answered anyway.

“January 26,” He replied. We had skipped over like a week. I thought back to last year around this time. What were we doing? It was hard trying to recall facts from so far back. My birthday was coming up and I knew that Chloe was going to be a bitch about it. She was going to want him all to herself. I stopped stressing over it knowing that Trey would give me the best birthday, when he came back that night. I thought back to what happened right before my birthday…..The road trip! I thought about the old lady and I immediately burst out into laughter. Trey gave me a weird look that told me that he thought I was insane.

“Have we been on a road trip lately?” I asked.

“No,” He stated hesitantly. I was still laughing.

“What’s wrong with you?” He questioned.

“Let’s go on a road trip.” I told him.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because I want too.”

“We have school.” He reminded me.

“Soo….we can ditch.” I told him. He sighed.

“Alright let’s get ready!” He said as he got up.

I sat in the passenger’s seat next to Trey. This all was just so surreal. I knew that I was about to change the station and I knew what song it would land on. I knew all the events that would play out today. The only thing that could change these events was me. I loved this day and I didn’t want to change anything. Hell I wished that it could last forever, because I didn’t want this to end. I never wanted to lose Trey again. He meant way too much to me.

I turned the radio station and sighed contentedly when it landed on Breakeven by The Script. Today was going to be a good day I thought as I listened to Trey’s melodic voice.

We pulled up to the abandoned looking diner and I got excited. I knew what would proceed after we had finish eating. I was anxious the whole time and when we finally finished eating I walked to the car like I had done a year ago. I leaned against it and closed my eyes. I heard Trey laugh and then his hands grab my waist and I could feel him breathing against my neck.. I opened my eyes. He was so close to me with his face buried in my neck.

"Trey---" I began.

"Shsssshh, we have an audience" He said. "The old lady pumping gas. I'm a turn you around so you can see" He said turning me around so now that his back was against the car. There was no reason for me to look. I already knew that there was an old lady. Trey turned me back around so that my back was back against the car.

"Follow along okay?" I nodded. Trey grabbed my hand and pulled me to the back of the car. He lifted me up and placed me on the trunk and stood between my legs. I stole a glance over at the lady. She was staring at us and then she began to shake her head. I chuckled. Trey began placing kisses on my neck and my body shuddered causing Trey to give me a weird look. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears and my stomach fluttered like crazy as Trey placed kisses along my neck. If only he really knew how he was making me feel right about now. I brought my hands to the hem of his shirt and trailed my hands under his shirt to his chest.  I was no longer concerned about the lady. All that I was concerned about was Trey and me. A door slammed causing Trey to look in the direction of the lady over at the gas station.  I couldn’t help it. I turned his face so that he was looking back. I smashed my lips against his and pulled him closer to me. Damn I had missed the feeling of his lips against mine. It was the best feeling that anybody could ever wish for. I felt Trey begin to pull away, but I just moved with him keeping his lips against mine. I didn’t want our lips to part. I felt like if I stopped kissing him at this moment he would be gone forever. I couldn’t lose him, not again. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pulled away this time succeeding. He stared into my eyes as he caught his breath.

“Mya what was that?” He asked. If I told him that I wanted to be with him. If I told him that I loved him. Would that ruin everything? Would it make things go faster? Would he break up with Chloe this early in the game? So many questions wandered through my mind.

“Kiss me!” I demanded. “Please just kiss me again.” He hesitantly brought his lips back to mine and darted his tongue into my mouth deepening the kiss. This feeling was out of this world. I had to be on another planet right now, because there was no way I could reach this type of bliss on a place called earth. I felt as if I was reaching my ultimate high and I never wanted to come down from it.

Having someone that you thought was gone forever come back to you was an incredible feeling. It was the best feeling. It was the feeling that I loved and wanted to keep. Trey broke away but kept his lips lingering on mine so that we could catch our breath. He brushed his lips against mine and I smiled. All of this was just so extraordinary to me and it was overwhelming. Before I knew it the tears had swelled in my eyes and were running down my cheek.

“What’s wrong? Mya I thought you…I’m sorry.”

“No Trey I’m fine. I’m just overly happy.” I said with a smile while swiping at the tears. “I want to tell you something but I don’t know how you will react.” I admitted.

“You can tell me anything.” He assured. I inhaled a deep breath.

“I’m in love with you Trey!”