Mya's Choice - Chapter 8

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Monday came all too soon and to be honest, I wasn't up for going to school today. The only reason I was pushing myself to go was so that I could see Josh. I had not talked to him since I told him that he should leave Sunday. I knew that he was mad because he had not bothered to text or call me since then. I made my way downstairs and towards the kitchen. I grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl along with a granola bar and an orange juice from the fridge. My mom was nowhere in sight so I figured that she had just gone in to work early or spent the night at her "boyfriend's" house.

I made it to school with several minutes to spare before the first bell rung. I got out of the car and grabbed my things before heading inside. I walked through the commons while searching the crowd of students for Josh. I found him talking to Cindy. I rolled my eyes. Really? He knew I disliked her because she came on to him whenever she could, no matter who was present. Was he really that upset with me that he would talk to her? I made my way over to where they stood.

"Hey" I said trying to be friendly as I approached them.

"Hey!" He replied. No Good morning babe or hey baby but just hey. Maybe I was overreacting because I had so much bullshit on my mind, but at least it was better than Cindy's reply which was nothing.

"I'm going to get going, but I'll see you tonight Josh," Cindy said walking away. What? She had some nerve.

"Tonight?" I questioned looking at Josh.

"Yea, that's what she said," He muttered.

"Whatever Josh," I said as I began to walk away. "Fuck her, see if I care" I said over my shoulder even though I would care, I was just upset at the moment.

"Mya" He said grabbing my arm. "It's nothing like that and you know it." He replied.

"Then what is it?' I questioned.

"I'm just helping her out with some class work," He informed me.

"Class work is meant to be done in class, not at her house tonight." I told him.