Mya's Choice - Chapter 3

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

I woke up the next morning and I felt Josh’s arm around my waist. Wait, I thought he wasn’t going to spend the night? He didn’t spend the night, I saw him leave. I slowly turned over and saw Trey. I wasn’t even in my own room. I jumped away from Trey and out of the bed and across the room. What the hell was going on? I really needed to know what was happening.

“Mya what’s wrong?’” he asked me.

“Trey what the HELL is going on?” I said as my eyes filled with tears. My head was beginning to spin. I mean one moment I was with Josh and then the next I was with Trey, my dead best friend. I was so confused. I mean this couldn’t be a dream everything just felt so real. It just…..it couldn’t be a dream.

“Mya what are you talking about?” he said getting up.

“Don’t come near me!” I demanded. I was just so scared of what was happening. I didn’t know what to do. I saw the hurt flash through his eyes and I immediately felt guilty. “Trey I’m sorry. I just…. I don’t know what’s going on.” I said as I buried my face in my hands and the tears leaked out.

“Mya what are you talking about? Did Lance do something? You can tell me.” he stated. I looked up abruptly.

“What? Lance? What are you talking about?” I asked.

“Did Lance do something or did you remember something?”

“Trey what are you talking about?” I asked. I was so puzzled and my brain felt like jello right about now.

“Mya come on, you’re worrying me. What’s going on?” He asked.

“I don’t fucking know Trey” I shouted. He looked at me shocked.

“Well then why are you so upset?” he asked.

“Because I don’t know what’s going on?” I told him.

“Did you remember something?” he asked.

“What do you mean Trey?”

“Do you remember something about who hurt you?” I gave him a puzzled look. “In the woods Mya, when you were in the hospital.” He stated.

“What? Trey we already know—“ I stopped speaking abruptly. Wait why was Trey asking me about Lance and the woods. That happened in the past. Trey was also in the past, because now he was dead.

“Tr-r-ey” I stuttered.

“Yea?” He answered.