Mya's Choice - Chapter 15

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made my way onto the school grounds. I was so nervous about seeing Josh. I had not talked to him since are little argument and honestly I wasn’t ready to speak to him. I mean I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t even know what we were at the moment.

I walked through the courtyard and I saw Josh talking amongst some of his friends.  I looked his way and he caught my gaze. He simply looked my way for a few seconds then turned away continuing his conversation with his friends. I sighed. I hated the fact that he was mad at me.

I just had no clue what I wanted. I was confused as hell. I didn’t know if I should choose Josh or Trey. I cared about both of them deeply. I wanted both of them in my life.

I walked into my first class and sat down at my desk. Why did everything have to be so fucked up?  I rested my head on my desk, ready for this day to be over.

I walked down the hallway trying to make my way to my car for the end of day. I was trying to make my way through the crowd when I spotted Josh. I really needed to talk to him. I had decided that I couldn’t just leave things like they were. I mean we couldn’t just ignore each other like that. We had dated for almost a year I couldn’t just let us stop talking.

 I called out his name as I made my way closer to him. I grabbed his hand as soon as I was close enough to him. He turned my way and looked at me.

“Josh can we talk?” I asked.

“Mya I really have to go right now.” He said.

“I really need to talk to you Josh.” I told him.

“Mya honestly I don’t think we have anything to talk about.” He stated.

“Josh seriously? We have plenty to talk about. I don’t won’t things to end like they did.” I said.

“Mya, I—“ He started.

“Will you just come over later please?” I begged. He looked at me and then sighed.

“Yea sure, I’ll come over later on.” He said giving in.

“Don’t ditch me.” I said to him.

“I won’t” He said with a smile and without a second thought I kissed him.

“I’ll see you later then,” I said after pulling away. I turned and started back walking to my car not waiting to see his reaction or if he would say anything.

I sat in my room anxiously waiting for Josh to get here. I was really excited to see him for some reason. I didn’t know why, I just knew that I really couldn’t wait for him to be here.

I had done everything to try to past time. I had taken a shower, I cleaned, I ate, I did homework and watched a little TV. I looked at the clock; it was almost six. I groaned as I laid back on my bed.