Mya's Choice - Chapter 5

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.TELL.A.FRIEND

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

“I’m in love with you Trey!”

I looked at him intently as he stared at the ground for a few moments. I immediately regretted my choice of words and using them. I felt my heart sink as I waited for him to say something, anything! He looked up and his eyes met back up with mine.

“Mya……” He ran his hands over his face. “Where is this coming from?” He asked.

“What do you mean?” I asked him.

“Where are these feelings suddenly emerging from?” he asked.

“They’ve always been there Trey.” I told him. I saw the confused look spread across his face.

“Mya I have a girlfriend and I-----“

“Trey I know you feel the same way.” I blurted.“I know that you want to kiss me again and you are wondering why you want to do it so much.” I informed him.  He looked at me bewildered and then stepped back for a minute.

“Trey I need to tell you something.” I said as I jumped down from the car and grabbed his hands. “But you have to promise to hear me out.” He looked at me and nodded his head.

“Okay Trey I know this is going to sound really crazy but you just have to hear me out.” I repeated. I wanted to make sure that he wouldn’t have me committed as soon as the words were released from my mouth. “I’ve already lived this point in my life. Every time I fall asleep I go back into my past which is with you right now, but when I wake up I'm in the present which would be the future to you.” I said looking at him in the eyes. He chuckled.

“Are you on drugs?” He questioned. “If you wanted to try them you could have told me and I would have told you that they are not that great.” He said amused.

“Trey no I’m telling you the truth. How do you think I knew Lance did that to me? Why do you think I have been asking you for the date?” I asked him.

“That could be the drugs and your memory could have just come back.” He explained. I sighed and shook my head. Really? Drugs? Was he kidding me?

“Alright we are going to get in the car and we are going to play Truth or Dare. You are going to tell me that you slept with Ms. Clark and that it shouldn’t have happened and she was just one of the girls you turned to when I went missing.” He gave me a surprised look.

“Who told you that?” he asked me.

“You!” I said slightly raising my voice.

“No I didn’t!”

“Yea you did!”