Mya's Choice - Chapter 10

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

 I opened my eyes and Josh was sitting up staring at me. I rubbed at my eyes and sat up leaning back against the headboard. I looked at him waiting for him to say something. He just seemed to have a lot on his mind and he looked as if he wanted to say something, but he just stared back at me, not saying a single word.

.

“What’s wrong?” I finally asked him. His gaze was just way to intense.

“Nothing,” he said monotonously. I looked away from him and then my mind lingered back to being with Josh in the pool room.

“Do you let me win at bowling?” I asked him. That had to be the only explanation on why he had beaten me.

“No why?” He replied.

“Don’t lie to me Josh, you can tell me the truth. Am I really winning?”

“Yea,” He replied. I chuckled.

“Do you remember the first time we kissed?” I asked him.

“Yea you were being forward.”

“What?” I gasped. “That is so not true, you were looking for ways to get closer to me.”

“Bullshit!” He said laughing. “You threw yourself at me.”

“Josh whatever, stop the bullshit lies.” I said. He laughed.

“You did sort of throw yourself at me Mya.”

“Josh, come on now!” He laughed and pulled me towards him.

“You know I’m totally kidding.” He said kissing me on my forehead. I looked up at him.

“I’m really glad that I met you Josh, I don’t know what I would do without you. I really don’t want to lose you.” I admitted.

“You’re not going to lose me Mya,” He said.

“You don’t know that.” I told him.

“Mya where is all this coming from?” he asked.

“I just… I don’t want to leave you.”

“Mya what are you talking about?” He asked.

“Nothing Josh,” I said as I grabbed his arms and wrapped them around me. I knew that I had to make a choice especially since the days to Trey’s death were creeping at a petty pace. I wanted them both! I knew that it was selfish to want them both in that way but I did.