Mya's Choice - Chapter 16

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 I woke up  with arms secured around me. I remember the previous night I had with Josh. A smile crept onto my face as it all replayed in my mind. I turned over and came face to face with Trey. For some reason I was expecting Josh. I had forgotten about this whole time swapping time and at the moment I really wanted to be with Josh.

“What’s that smile for?” Trey asked.

“Just happy to see you.” I replied.

“Aren’t you always?” I chuckled as I buried my face into his chest completely forgetting about Josh at the moment. “You want to do something today?” he asked.

“Like what?” I asked.

“I don’t know. We can go grab a bite to eat and whatever else we come across.”

“Let’s take a road trip to the beach.” I told him.

“Umm that’s not exactly what I had in mind, but I guess its okay.” He replied.

“Yay,” I said jumping up excitedly. “I’m going to go get ready.” I told him as I gathered up my things. I quickly made my way over to my house.

I took a quick shower, and then searched through my drawers for a swim suit. I ended up wearing a black and white striped bikini. I pulled on some shorts and a white tank top over it. I packed a bag with items necessary for the beach as I slipped on some flips flops, then I ran back over to Trey’s place.

He was walking out the front door when I made it across the lawn. “You ready?” He asked.

“Yup,” I replied as I jogged over to his car. This kind of felt like our last road trip. There was definitely a sense of Déjà vu going on.

I got inside of the car and threw my bag in the back. I slipped my flip flops off and propped my feet up on the dashboard.

“Yea just get comfortable, I don’t mind.” He stated.

“I know you don’t” I said as I reached over and kissed him against the lips. He chuckled and shook his head as he cranked the car up. He pulled out of the driveway and we started on our journey.

We had been riding for about two hours and I just looked out my window at the scenery as the music played in the background and Trey muttered the words along to the song. I loved his melodic voice. I could listen to it forever, it never got old. My mind drifted back to the night where he surprised me on my birthday and he sang for me. It was by far one of the best nights of my life especially since I was recovering from a horrible day.

I thought about all the times that Trey had been there for me. I was such a bitch to him at times, but he always stayed by my side. When I was with Lance even though he didn’t agree with it he stayed my best friend, He stayed by my side in the hospital. He broke up with his girlfriend for me. Some of my best days were spent with him.