Mya's Choice - Chapter 7

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up to the feeling of Josh’s strong arms around me. I could feel the rays of sunlight scattered across my face. I rolled over to face him slowly trying not to awaken him, just in case he wasn’t already. I faced him and he was still asleep. He was so cute. I moved some of the hair out of his face with my fingers. I watched him as he slept peacefully. Every feature on him was beautiful.  I ran my fingers along his cheek and down to his jaw caressing his smooth skin.

I drew my fingers back and lifted my head up and glanced at the clock on my nightstand that was on the other side of Josh. It read 10:42. We needed to get up before my mom came home and came barging in my room.

“Josh” I whispered. He didn’t budge. His eyes didn’t even flutter.  I nudged him in the shoulder and called his name louder.  He opened his eyes and stared back at me. I smiled at him and avoided his gaze. It was just so intense. I could feel his chest rumble as he chuckled. He was so full of it.

“Get up,” I demanded.

“What time is it?” He asked pulling me closer to him, to keep me from moving.

“Josh!” I whined. “It’s almost eleven o’ clock. We need to be out of bed before my mom decides to come home.” I told him.

“I want to stay like this all day!” He stated.

“That would be nice, but we can’t” I said kissing his lips.

“Can I join you in the shower?” He asked.

“Of course,” I replied and he loosened his grip from around my waist. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and sat up. I felt Josh move behind me.  His lips pressed against my bare back and then travel up to my shoulder. I rolled my head to the opposite side as he kissed my neck. He knew how to entrap me. He placed passion marks on my neck as his hands roamed to the front of my body.

“Let’s stay in bed, just a little while longer.” Josh whispered in my ear. I nodded consenting. How could I not? The way he made me feel caused me to obey his every wish, no matter what the consequences could be.

Josh and I finally emerged from the bedroom hours later.  We walked downstairs and my mom was nowhere in sight. I guess she is still at some guy’s house or maybe she had gone in to work.

“So what do we plan on doing today?” Josh asked me as he secured his arms around my waist. I leaned back against him placing my head on his shoulder.

“Whatever you want to do,” I told him.

“Well you know what I want to do!” He said as he inched his hands up my shirt. I smacked them away.

“You are such an addict,” I told him whilst laughing.