-*+ 1 +*-

{- Heartstrings is something I made up. The lines, the title, everything. -}

-= Bella =-

"Bella, I just called and booked you an audition," My manager - and best friend -Rosalie Hale, told me, walking into my room. I looked at her.

"You booked me an audition? For what?" I asked, looking up from my book.

"A new romance called Heartstrings," she told me, throwing me a thick packet of papers.

"Heartstrings? I read those books, I love that series!" I said excitedly, picking up the script and scanning over it.

"Who would I be auditioning for?" I asked her.

"The main girl's best friend, Courtney Wright," she informed me. I sighed; I wished I could be the main girl.

"The audition is tomorrow at seven pm... so, learn your lines. Chop chop!" She smiled, clapped, and then skipped out the door.

I sighed, and began to learn my lines.

--=+=+=--

"Isabella Swan?" a man called me as I waited in the lobby to audition.

I stood up and meant to walk into the audition room gracefully, but my boot toe jammed on the door and I tripped, falling down to the ground. Ignoring the giggles I heard from behind me, I stood up and walked into the room, closing the door from behind me.

I walked into the center of the room, and I flipped the script to the page I was asked to turn to.

"Ready?" a woman asked me, and I took a deep breath before nodding.

"Okay... begin,"

"Ren, I can see the way he looks at you. You might think he's just another one of those jerks, but he really cares about you," I said, reading my script lines. I let all my emotion flow in my words.

"I don't know," the woman said, reading the lines of the main girl for me.

"I do. Now, go talk to him!"

"I will! ... Thanks, Court,"

"You're welcome Ren,"

There was a moment of silence before the judges began clapping.

"You know, we thought we found the one for the main part... but, I think you'd be better. Did you consider that part?"

"I... I didn't know I would be good enough for that," I admitted, stunned.

"Well, I think you'd be the perfect Serenity Parker,"

"Okay! I'll try it!" I said, smiling.

"Okay, come back tomorrow at the same time, and we will have you audition... I doubt you need to, though."

I smiled warmly at the woman before walking out of the room.

"Well? How'd it go?" Rosalie asked me, smiling.

I put on a sad face and looked at her. Her face fell.

"I'm so sorry, Bell," she said.

"It's okay... because I have an audition for the main part!" I cried, a smile breaking onto my face. Rosalie's face lightened up, and she squealed happily.

"Congrats!! When is the audition?" she said, still jumping happily.

"Tomorrow, same time."

"Great, you'll be ready!"

And with that, Rosalie yanked me out of the building.

--=+=+=--