-*+ 44 +*-

{ - Two uploads a day? What happened to the real Lev? Also, I accidentally put two chapter twelves, so that's the reason why I skipped over 43. - }

-= 8/11/17 =-

-= Edward =-

"See? This isn't so bad," I said, remembering my lines now that I had stopped drooling over Bella.

"Mmh." She replied, sitting all the way back on the couch. Her face seemed like she didn't want to be here, she was just humoring me. It always surprised me how underrated as an actress she was.

"Oh come on," I smiled, wrapping an arm around her shoulders, "don't be like that. You and I both know that you don't regret that first kiss."

She rolled her eyes and shrugged forward, causing my arm to fall. She looked down at her lap, playing with her fingers.

I furrowed my eyebrows, putting on my best faux-hurt face I could manage. "Serenity?"

"Mason..." she began, sighing before she sat back up and looked at me. "Mason, I don't hate you... anymore. But it doesn't change the fact that your sister still hates me, and I don't want to drive a wedge between you two."

I was shaking my head before she finished, racking my brain for the best way to deliver my next line. I decided to break away from the script a little, in a risky artistic decision. Moving closer to her, I took her head in my hands, moving her to face me. "Serenity," I breathed, "I couldn't give less of a damn about my sister right now."

And then I crushed my lips against hers.

I could practically feel the surprise on set, but no one called 'cut'. I simply felt the camera man move closer as I pulled Bella by her waist closer to me and kissed her deeper.

She kissed me back with the same intensity, tangling her fingers into my hair. It felt nice.

Our breathing became heavier as I pulled away slightly, inspecting her face before I pushed her back on the couch and crawled over her. She grabbed my shirt and yanked me back to her lips, and I felt her tongue trace my bottom one.

I parted my lips slightly and one of my hands slid under her shirt over her waist. I felt as though it was just Bella and I again, in my room, on my bed. No one interrupting us. How I loved Bella...

She had just yanked my shirt off when, on cue, Kaitlyn walked in and glared at the two of us.

Bella jumped, quickly pushing me off and sitting up, looking at me with wild eyes.

"Mason," Kaitlyn growled through clenched teeth, "What the hell is she doing here?"

"Cut," Steve called, and everyone relaxed. Bella started laughing breathlessly as Kaitlyn simply walked over to Jewels, who started powdering her face again.

"Great job Edward. I loved that split decision you made. That might make it into the final film." James praised me, and I felt myself glow with pride. I'd made tweaks to my script in the moment before, but ninety-nine percent of the time I had been scolded by the script writer, who would go on and on about how they spent many sleepless nights on the script, and that I should 'have some respect for the people who work harder than you'. I never agreed with that last part - I would like to see someone try to maintain a social life along with all of the acting and the interviews and sleepless work nights - but I kept my mouth shut, for I knew they did work hard on it. I had just been trying something out, there was no need for them to get their panties in a twist.

"I'll admit, Edward," Bella began, "I was also impressed. That quote does seem to match Mason's personality perfectly."

I smiled at her before helping her up, and she was rushed off to hair and makeup as I put my shirt back on.

--=+=+=--

-= Bella =-

"Scene 19, take one. Action." Steve called.

I was hyper-aware of Edward watching me from behind all of the cameras as I sat on the comfy bed in my supposed 'bedroom'. It was just three walls inside of a massive warehouse, decorated to look like a teenage girl's room. I flipped through the fashion magazine with false interest before I heard someone ring the doorbell. I walked out of the camera view and waited for them to set all the cameras up in the living room before I walked to the door.

I looked around, confused, seeing no one outside, before I looked down and saw a white envelope.

I picked it up and walked over to the couch, sitting down. The camera man positioned himself behind me, over my shoulder, as I slid my finger under the envelope's lip. It wasn't sealed.

Pulling out the folded paper, I unfolded it and furrowed my eyebrows. I ignored the camera pointed directly at my face and murmured to myself.

The letter was written in cut out magazine letters, the kind when you didn't want to give away your handwriting.

"I'm coming for you. Stay away from Mason."

I gasped softly before Steve called 'cut'. I gently placed the letter back in the envelope and stood up.

We managed to get four good takes of each scene we did today in about four hours, leaving some spare time on Edward and my hands as we walked towards his dressing room.

His room definitely had the best view over the little mountain, which I complained about often.

"It's just not fair. How come you get the special room?" I whined.

He chuckled. "This again, Bella? Really? I mean, it's not like you're not allowed in. I would love some company. Unless you're just planning to eat all of my candy."

I was well aware of the fact that I was always allowed into his dressing room, but the thought of being alone, sitting at the little bay window with a blanket and a good book, looking over the vast horizon as the sun set in beautiful shades of lavender and amber, was a tempting thought. All I got was the view of the road up to the set and on the other side, a closet.

Somehow, it was as if Edward could read my thoughts, as he pulled me down on his loveseat with him and smiled softly. "You can always ask to be alone as well. I actually quite like your dressing room. It smells just like you, and I actually prefer Kit-Kats over Twix."

I smiled, and almost took him up on his offer. But it was so warm in his arms, the exhaustion of hard work crashed upon me, and soon I fell into a peaceful sleep in his arms.