¥+¥- 20 -¥+¥

{ - Before we start the chapter, I have a few questions!

1. How many chapters do you want this book to have? 30-50?

2. Do you want me to end the book after they film, or keep going?

3. If you have any feedback, please don't hesitate to dm me or comment!

4. @Mrs_Swan_Cullen WHERE ARE YOU? We haven't talked in forever & I miss you gurl!

On to the chapter! - }

-= Edward =-

I couldn't stop staring at Bella's face as it continued to grow redder. Tanya was making any possible gesture to touch me as she blabbed animatedly on my lap.

I had completely frozen, not knowing what to do. Should I push her off? Ask Emmett to? Let her stay?

And another thing - was Bella... jealous? She shot daggers into the back of Tanya's head as she continued to talk about things I honestly didn't give a sh*t about.

"Tanya! I told you to wait downstairs!" Emmett whined.

"Well I'm sorry but I just couldn't wait to see my Eddie," Tanya smiled flirtatiously at me and I gagged somewhere in the back of my throat.

"I'm not a possession. I'm a person. A person whose name is Edward," I growled.

Tanya was unbothered. "So, Eddie, what're we gonna do today? Go for a walk? Snuggle? Make out?"

"None," I said. "I'd think it best if you leave."

"I don't think so," Tanya whispered in my ear, and I felt her hand slide beneath my shirt. I gasped, wide eyed, unable to move.

But Bella could.

-= Bella =-

I saw Tanya's hand go underneath Edward's shirt, and I snapped. As Edward stared at her, I launched myself at Tanya, knocking her off his lap and slamming her to the floor.

I straddled her, pinning her to the floor as I screamed in her face.

"EDWARD DOES NOT LIKE YOU! OKAY?! ANYONE WITH EYES CAN SEE THAT! I DON'T APPRECIATE YOU COMING HERE AND TRYING TO CHANGE THAT, BECAUSE IT'S NOT GONNA CHANGE! I KNOW ALL THAT HAIR DYE AND SILICON PROBABLY WENT TO YOUR HEAD, SO LET ME HELP YOU OUT. YOU. ARE. A. HOE!" I slapped her once before Emmett pulled me off of her and Tanya stood, shocked.

She opened her mouth to retaliate, but thought better of it before scurrying out the door. Halfway out, she doubled back and sneered at me.

"This is not over."

And then she swung back around, slamming the door on her way out of the house.

We all sat in silence for a while before Emmett began laughing. Edward began grinning awkwardly, and I just beamed at him. I was finally cooling off, and I felt the blood returning to my body instead of boiling my face.

"Who knew Bella could get so jealous?" Emmett asked as he keeled over.

"Pfft, jealous? Whaaaat?" I asked awkwardly.

"Oh, please. Don't even try. It was so obvious that you were jealous." Emmett chuckled.

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks, because part of me knew that Emmett was right. I hated Tanya, and her stupid curls, and her stupid false blonde hair, and her silicon boobs, and her stupid face.

And her stupid beauty beyond anything I could ever attempt.

Edward just watched me curiously as the blush spread across my face.