6 One euro

Beep Beep! Beep beep! Arg.. That stupid alarm. I turned the alarm off and went out of bed. "Goodmorning, Melissa." "Goodmorning mom," I replied, half moaning and half regretting that I got out of my bed. I ate my breakfast and I went back upstairs. Hmm.. What shall I wear. I took my skinny jeans and a grey top with white stripes. Looks good enough. I grabbed my backpack and went to my backyard where my bicycle was. I cycled to school and not much later when I arrived I heard Tristan behind me. "Melissa!"

"What?" I said irritated.

"How are you?" he asked with a big smile. I rolled my eyes and walked to my locker, without responding. Without noticing he was walking behind me, I walked further.

"Melissa wait!" Tristan shouted to me. Once I heard that, I walked faster, nearly running.

"Mellisa! Just stop!" he shouted.
At that point I began running. Finally, I arrived at my locker.. Breathless.
I grabbed the books that I needed and locked my locker fast, so I could avoid Tristan. Once I locked my locker and I turned around, Tristan was standing in front of me.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"Dear Melissa. Do you want to walk along with me to math?"

Once I "thought" about it, I said:"No."

"I knew you were going to say that, so I made a plan..." He put his hand in his pocket and grabbed his wallet.
"If you walk with me, you'll get this lovely one euro coin from The Netherlands." He showed me the coin with a abnormal smile on his face.

"Tristan.. We live in The Netherlands," I said.

"But you'll still get one euro?" he asked carefully, trying to convince me.

"Okay, I'll go with you," I nodded.

"Yes! Thanks Melissa."

"For what?" I asked.

"For making my day," he replied. I shaked my head. This boy is crazy.

o o o

Naomi looked at me with a 'are you cereal' face.
"What?" I asked her.

"You walked with Tristan to class!" she shout-whispered.

"So? I have now one euro!" I shout-whispered back.

"She has a point," Christel said.

"Nahh.. I'm on Naomi's side," Tiana said.

Nice Tiana. You were supposed to be my best friend.

"Melissa, can you eat my cookies? They are disgusting," Tiana said to me, nearly begging.

"No probs, Tiana," I said grabbing the cookies.

"You can have mine," I said giving my cookies.

"Yay, my fave," she said excited.

After eating the cookie's we both went to our classes. Yes, art. That means... YOSHUA... As I walked excited to my class I heard my name.

"Melissa!" I turned around and saw Tristan. Again. I turned back and began running. Why is he stalking me? Just when I touched the door of my class, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Tristan, leave me alone." I said slightly irritated. I turned around and saw Yoshua standing in front of me.

"I'm pretty sure that my name is Yoshua, Melissa," he smirked at me.

"I'm sorry. I thought you were somebody else," I apologized. Yoshua walked a little closer to me, nearly in my personal space.

"After you madame," he whispered in my ear.

"Oh. Yeah. Right," I said. As I walked in to class and I took a seat, I grabbed my paint and my pencils. Ready to make some art.

o o o

"Melissa, he likes you!" Tiana shouted.

"Noo.." I replied nervously.

"Melissa, he came in your personal space."

"No, he came nearly in my personal space," I added.

"That's the same," she whispered under her breath.

"Can you stay right here? I need to do something," I quickly said running to the candymachine. I grabbed the homework and I'd run back to Tiana.

"Was that your first assignment?" Tiana asked me.

"Yeah," I said looking at the homework. "It's not much." I threw the homework in my bag and we walked to our bicycles.

"Melissa, we're going to find that freak and I'm going to tell him what I think!" Tiana said to me.

"And then? What will happen if you tell him what you think?" I asked.

"We will see.." she smirked to me.

"Wow, you're more creepy than 'Stranger' " I laughed.

"And you're friends with me," she added.

"Yeah, I still can't believe it," I said sarcastically.

"You should! Because I'm fabulous," she said, while making a hair-flip.

"Yeah right, miss fab. See you tomorow."

"Okay, bye!"

o o o

Stranger: Have you made my homework yet?

Melissa: Yes, I did.

Stranger: Good.. Good...

Melissa: Egghead

Stranger: How can you say that? You never saw me?

Melissa: Wait a minute.. So you know how I look like, but I don't know how you look like?

Stranger: Maybe you don't, maybe you do..

Melissa: -,-

Melissa: Egghead

Stranger: Whatevuurr..

Stranger: Don't forget to put the made homework under the candymachine.

Melissa: Noohooo, I won't. (Egghead)

Stranger: stop calling me like that!

Melissa: Why? It's funny.

Stranger: Is it also funny, if I tell the whole school about your little secret?

Melissa: You're mean.

Stranger: You called me an egghead ;)

Melissa: -,-

Melissa: I'm going to sleep now. Bye.

Stranger: Good night and have nice dreams.. About me.

Melissa: Ha... Ha.. Haa..

Melissa: Just shut the frontdoor.

Stranger: It's already closed.

Melissa: Whatever. Bye!

Stranger: Bye!

Hey guys! I realy need to know what you humans think about my book. So please comment! And vote! And Fan? Maybe?
Anyways, see you guys soon!