8 The date

"It's friday! Friday! Christel's going on a date on friday!" I sang while putting the make-up on Christel's face.

"Melissa, it's no big deal," Naomi said, while curling Christel's hair.

"Naomi! How could you say that?! I'm literally dying here," Christel said to Naomi.

"Christel.. It's just a boy," Naomi said, rolling her eyes.

"Sorry? It's Robby! The most handsome boy of the school."

"I'm sorry Christel. I was just thinking about something," Naomi replied.

"About what?" I asked as Naomi grabbed a new strand of hair to curl.

"Something," Naomi replied.

"And what is that something?" Christel asked. "Can I trust you?" Naomi asked. "Yes, ofcourse," Christel and I said in (believe it or not) perfect harmony.

"Do you guys know Daryl?" Naomi asked.

"Naomi! Are you trying to say that you have a crush on him?" I asked. Naomi blushed. Christel and I screamed exited.

"It's not a big deal," Naomi said.

"Yeah right, " I smirked.

It became silent for a while.

"So..." I said.

"What, so?" Naomi asked.

"So are you going to ask him out?" I asked.

"No, I want to know for sure he likes me too," she answered.

"How can you know if you don't ask?" Christel said.

Not much later we heard knocking on the door. "That's him!" I shout. "How do I look?" Christel asked. "Stunning.. Now go to your future husband!" Naomi yelled.

o o o

[Story in Christel's eyes]

I opened the door and saw Robby looking to the ground. Once he noticed me he looked up. Damn! He is so adorable! "Hey," he said. "Ready to go?" "Yeah, let's go," I said. I turned around and saw Melissa and Naomi having their tumbs up, smiling to me. I smiled back and closed the door. "So... Where are we going?" I asked Robby. "You will see," he answered. After like 10 minutes we arrived at a small restaurant. "After you my lady," he said to me reaching his hand out to me. I touched his hand and he hold it. We sat down and began talking. "Robby! You've finally found a girlfriend," a old women said to him. "It's actually not my girlfriend. This is our first date," he said looking at me. "Can we order?" he asked. "Yes, ofcourse. What do you want?" "The chef's special for me and for Christel.." "Me too," I added. "Okay," the old women winked at me. As she walked away Robby start talking. "You know. I noticed you two weeks ago looking at me," he said. I blushed. "Really?" I looked in his eyes. His eyes were so mysterious. Every second I looked in his eyes, I discovered a little piece more of him. "Yeah," he said. After a little while staring at each other, the old women came with our food. "Good appetite," she said and she walked away again. We had a fun night. He was funnier then I expected. Which I liked about him. After we finished our food, he brought me home. "I had a really nice night with you, Christel," he said, holding my hands. "Me too," I said. We looked in each other eyes. Saying nothing at all, and then. Suddenly out of nothing, he kissed me. I was shocked, but I kissed back. I wanted to stay forever in this moment. As he left my lips I was relieved. He likes me too..

I went upstaires and kicked my door open. "What the heck are you guys doing here?" I asked surprised, finding Melissa and Naomi here in my room. "How went your date? Did you kiss him?" Naomi asked. I blushed. "OMG, Christel!" Melissa shouted. "Now put your make-up off and your PJ on," Naomi said. I looked at them and saw they were wearing their PJ's. I went to the bathroom and put my make-up off and my PJ on. I went back to my room and I felt nearly over Melissa. "Melissa? Why?" I asked. "I need to sleep?" she smirked. I rolled my eyes and jumped in my bed. "Now tell us everything about your date with Robby.."

o o o

[Story in Melissa's eyes]

I really ship Christel and Robby. What would their shipname be? Chrobby? Rostel? I guess it's better to go to sleep now. I'm really tired. So I closed my eyes and not much later you heard me snoring. "Argh! Melissa! I can't sleep!" Naomi complained. *Snoring*. "Argh!" Naomi complained. Not much later you heard Christel snoring. "Oh no.." Naomi cried.

Hey readers of this book. I hope you liked this chapter.

Comment what you think about the book. If you like it, please vote! And see you guys next time!