25 Truth Or Dare

My tummy is turning around like the world
My knees are made of grass
Everything isn't important anymore
Just by one single touch

Still looking to the window. Hoping Louis will appear. I don't know what it is. But lately I've been seeing Louis much. As a friend ofcourse.
Trying to look good everyday, because you never know when he will appear. And I try to be confident when he's here, but once I've looked in his eyes I'm lost.
What is this?
He's driving me mad. Maybe I shouldn't see him anymore. Maybe than I will forget him. But somehow my heart doesn't allow that.

Stranger: Go to the park now.

Melissa: It's Sunday. That means rest day. That means PJ day. That means serie day. That means Shut the fuck up.

Stranger: You know I can force you *cough* blackmail *cough*

Melissa: Bitch

Stranger: Just go Melissa.

Melissa: Why?

Stranger: Wanna meet the last one?

I looked at the whiteboard. Jim and Yoshua. It must be one of them.

Melissa: Okay, I will go now. Just give me a half hour or something.

Stranger: Okay, bye.

I looked at my closet. This ain't fair. I want to stay in my pyjama all day. I grabbed a miniskirt, and a black T-shirt, which ends at my middle.
I'm not in the mood of doing effort for my clothes. Which I'm actually everyday, but who cares.

I ran downstairs and went on my way to the park.

Stranger: Under the big tree. Come trough the main entrance.

Haha! I'm not going to do that!
I took the NOT main entrance, and I walked to the big tree. The big tree looks like that tree from Ariel.
Spoiler alert!
You know, when they're singing 'Kiss the girl' and than they nearly kissed. But those mean two fishes of Ursula shaked the boat and Ariel and Eric fell into the water.
END Spoiler!

I swiped the curtain of leaves to the side and saw everywhere little lights.
"Guess I'm wrong," I said, turning around to leave.

"Well actually you're not."

That voice. It's so formiliar. Is it Yoshua's voice? No. Maybe Jim.. No, it isn't neither.
"Louis?!"
All those time, I was thinking about friends of Louis. Not thinking about the possibility that it could be Louis itself.

"Are you a race course? Because you've got the curves!"

"Where are you?" I walked around the tree, seeing nobody.

"Maybe you should look up."

I looked up, seeing Louis laughing at me. "Am I funny?"

"No, you just look beautiful."

I had to blush. "Shut up Louis."

"Get up here."

"Are you sure, because there's a big chance that I will push you off the tree."

"Just come," he handed his hand.

I took his hand, and climbed up the tree. "Now tell me Louis, why all those lights?"

"I wanted to do something special. Because I'm the last one. And I just need to say something to you," he said to me with an innocent face.

"What's it?"

"I'm not going to tell you. Yet."

I smiled. He's so cute. Goddammit! Why? "Okay, so what are we going to do now?"