11 Out of the janitors closet..

"Tiana! Melissa! Christel!" I heard. I turned around and I saw Naomi running towards us. "Naomi!" Tiana yelled happy. "I saw you talking to 'you-know-who'," Tiana said to her with a mysterious voice. I looked up. Did I miss something? "Yeah me too," Christel said. What am I missing?! "What are you guys talking about?" I asked. "Naomi, was just talking to Daryl," Christel said. I smirked at Naomi:"Is that so?" Naomi blushed. "What were you talking about?" Tiana asked with a big smile on her face. "Nothing, just stuff. Like, how are you," she said. I looked at Naomi, seeing for the first time make-up on her face. "Are you wearing make-up now?" I asked. "Maybe," she replied. "Oh my god!" Tiana shouted. "Naomi? Wearing make-up?" Christel asked unconvinced. Naomi took a seat beside us. "Aren't you going to eat?" I asked. "No, I'm on a diet," she replied. We all looked at her with a straight face. "Diet doesn't mean don't eat," Christel said. "I already ate," she said quick. I looked at her, while I ate my sandwich. Something is saying me that this is all because of Daryl.

o o o

I was walking through the hallway until someone dragged me into the janitors closet. "What the frikin heck is going on here?" I asked, while figuring out who brought me here. "Melissa, I need to tell you something," the kidnapper said. "Wait.. Chad?" "Yeah, it's me. You didn't noticed?" he asked. "No not really. It's hard to say with that cap over your face," I said. He took the cap of. "Melissa, can I trust you?" He asked me. "Yeah ofcourse!" I replied. "Okay.. What I'm going to say is top secret," he said serious. "I won't tell anybody," I said. "Okay here it comes.. Melissa, I'm.. I'm... I'm gay," he said. I opened my mouth. "For real or is this a trick?" I asked, looking for hidden camera's. "For real," he said. "Oh my gosh, Chad! Does Tiana knows it?" I asked. "No, you're the first," he replied. "How you found out you are gay?" I asked. "MybIlkYsha," he nodded. "What?" "Maybe Ilkysha" he nodded. "I really can't hear you Chad," I said. "I'm sorry I will say it again," he said. "Maybe I like Yoshua.."

o o o

I went to art class. I felt really uncomfortable, knowing the crush of Chad was sitting right behind me. No, he's not my crush anymore. Not just because I know he's gay too, but I think I like someone else. No, I don't. I don't have a crush. "Hey Melissa!" Yoshua said. "Hey!" I said back. "Let's play a game!" I said. "Okay, which one?" he asked. "Let's ask eachother random weard questions," I recommended. "Yeah, sounds fun!" he said. "You start," I said. "Okay.. If we were poop. What type of poop do you want to be?" he asked. "Ehmm.. I think diaria, because it irritates people," I aswered. "If you had to choose a number from 0 to 1000, what number would that be?" I asked him. "69," he smirked. "My turn.. If you were lesbian, would you date Katrina?" he asked with an evil face. "No way!" I yelled. "Okay.. If Chad was gay, would you date Chad?" I asked. "Yes ofcourse! Chad is H-O-T!" he replied. "Okay class! Get your books!" the teacher said.
"We'll go further next time," I whispered to him. "Okay," he whispered back.
In class I was thinking about a shipname for Chad and Yoshua. Chashua? Or maybe Yoshad? No! I got it! It's.. YOCHUAD.
When class was over I rushed to Chad. "Chad!" I yelled. Chad turned around and waved at me. "Chad I need to tell you something!" I said, grabbing Chad's hand and dragged him into the janitors closet. "Yoshua thinks you're H-O-T!" I said. "You need to ask him!" "What?" he asked. "If he wants to go on a date with you?!" I answered. "I don't know Melissa. I just came out of the closet.." he said. "If you don't ask him out, I will ask him out for you," I said. "Okay, okay. I'll ask him," he said. I pulled his shirt straight and dragged him out of the janitors closet. "Now fly little bird!" I whispered to him. "Fly!"
Chad looked at me. "How do I look?" he asked me. "Perfect! Now go!" I said. He looked at me once more and then he walked to Yoshua, who was sitting alone. "Hey, Yoshua. Can I ask you something?" Chad asked him. "Yeah ofcourse," he said looking at me. I held my thumbs up. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" Chad asked, pulling his hand through his hair. "Yes, ofcourse," Yoshua said, looking at me with big eyes. "Is Saturday okay?" he asked. "Yeah, yeah! Saturday is perfect!" he said, nearly choking. "Okay, I'll collect you at 8 PM," Chad said to Yoshua. "Yeah, okay! I'll see you at eight!" Yoshua said back. Chad waved at me and went to his friends. I went to Yoshua. "How.. What.. Melissa," Yoshua nodded. "Turns out that Chad is gay and.. He might like you," I said to Yoshua. "Is this a dream? Melissa?" he asked. "No!" I answered. "Melissa, how can I thank you?" he asked. "Just be yourself at the date," I replied. "Can I hug you?" he asked. "Ofcourse," I wrapped my arm around him. "So.. What are you going to wear?" I asked him. "Oh my gosh! I didn't thought about that! Melissa, you need to help me!" he said. "Okay! Saturday! Five o'clock! Your house!" I said. As he hugged me again, he whispered:"Thank you."

o o o

[Story in Yoshua's eyes]

"Saturday morning, jumped out of bed! Put on my best suit!" I sang, while putting on the clothes Melissa choose for me. What would I be without her. "Are you ready?" Melissa asked. "Yeah! You can come in!" I said. Melissa came in and looked at my six-pack. "I thought you were ready?!!" Melissa yelled at me. "I only have to put my T-shirt on," I said, while putting my T-shirt on. "Well, how do I look?" I asked, turning around. "Stunning!" Melissa answered. "I knew that the shoe's would fit perfectly with the outfit," Melissa said. Once she said that, we heard knocking on the door. I ran to the door and saw Chad. Man! He's hot! "Ready to go?" he asked, giving me a helmet. "Jepp, let's go."

o o o

"How went your date?" Melissa asked me. "Melissa! What are you doing here?" I asked. "We're having a sleepover! Now tell me about your date!" Melissa said. "It was wonderful! We went to a fancy restaurant. It was so fancy! Even the butter was fancy! And after that we went to the beach. We walked barefoot, saying nothing at all. And then suddenly..," I had to blush. "You kissed!" Melissa shouted. "Tell me everything about the kiss! Is he a good kisser?" Melissa asked. "The best," I said. "Oh my gosh!" Melissa yelled. "Now put your PJ on!" Melissa demand me. I grabbed my PJ and went to the bathroom. This day can't get any better.

Hey guys!
Isn't it cute?
Tell me what you think! And vote!
And I see you guys the next time.