21 Queen Slut

"Melissa!" I heard from behind.

I turned around, seeing Tristan and Tiana holding hands together, and waving at me. This view is too cute.

"Hey," I said, once I arrived at the lovely couple. "I've been searching for you, Tiana."

"And not for me?" Tristan smirked, acting like he really cares.

"No Tristan. I thought I had kidnapped you. How did you even escape?" I smirked back. Ha! Got ya!

"Maybe next time, Melissa, you should lock the door,"he said as he sticked his tongue out to me.

"Melissa, do you need to go to your locker?" Tiana asked.

"Yeah, I totally forgot. Would you like to come with me?" I asked to Tiana.

"Sure!" Tiana said. "I'll see you later, Tristan!"

After like seven hours, we finally arrived at my locker. I'm just kidding. My locker was just five steps away from where Tristan and Tiana were standing.

"Bye, honey," Tristan said, waving. "And Melissa!"

I just rolled my eyes and I opened my locker. "You two are too cute, you know?"

"What's that suppose to mean?" Tiana smirked, slapping my shoulder softly.

I grabbed my books, and I closed my locker.

"To which room do you have to go?" I asked her.

"132."

"Oh than we can walk together," I smiled.

And than we walked to class. Silently.. No, just kidding.

"Melissa! Look who's there!" Tiana smirked at me.

Once I looked up and saw who it was, I immediately turned around.

"Wait! Melissa! Don't run away from me!"

"Louis, go away," I begged.

"But... But I.. I wanted to ask if your mother could drink some tea with me Saturday," he smirked.

"Are you humiliating my mother?" I smirked back.

"No... She's lovely," he kissed my hand.

"Shut up Louis. I told you it's over. Like hundred times," I smirked, slapping his face softly. "But if you don't mind, I have to go to chemistry."

"Bye honey!"

"It's still over, Louis!" I waved at him.

"Melissa. Just date him," Tiana said to me, a few moments later.

"Tiana, shut up," I laid my hand on her face.

"I won't, untill you're going to date him," she said, pulling my hand off her face.

I just rolled my eyes and laughed. Wait! I laughed?!

o o o

Just after chemistry, I wanted to walk to Tiana. But I was stopped by the queen bee of the school. I'm sorry. I meant the queen slut.
"Melissa, honey! Can I speak to you for a while?"

"Yeah sure," I fake smiled.

I went to her to the girls bathroom.

"What's up, Katrina?" I asked, slightly bitchie.

"I just need your help," she said. Kind of worried.

"Tell me," I said. Seeing in her eyes, she's not okay.

"You know Jim, right?" Katrina asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"Well.. He's in my class and... And... I kind of like him.." she said, playing with her hair. "But I heard he's a playboy."

"Wait what?" my mouth dropped to the floor, hearing she was actually settling on a human.

"I know this doesn't sound like me, but I think I'm changing, Melissa.
I mean.. Everytime I'm faking it. I'm just sick of it," she said, while a tear slipped from her eyes.

I just hugged her. Trying to comfort her. But all what led to that, was a totally broken Katrina. I just felt her tears on my shoulder.

"Katrina, maybe you would like to stand by Tiana, Naomi, Christel and me in the break?" I asked, petting her back.

"Yeah, that's really kind of you," she wiped her tears from her face.

"Now we should be going to class now, otherwise we will be late."

"Yeah. I'll see you in the break, Melissa."

o o o

"What are you doing here, Katrina?" Tiana said bitchie.

"Tiana, calm. Katrina is here because she wants to be friends with us," I said, trying to stop Tiana from attacking Katrina.

"Why should we believe her?" Naomi asked.

"Because Katrin-" I tried to explain.

"Because I hate to fake everything. One more minute and I would be dead. So I hoped I could be friends with you," Katrina interupt me.

Tiana splitted her eyes. "Okay, we'll see how it goes."

"Thank you Tiana. Thank you very much," Katrina hugged her.

"Yeah, I think it will be fun with one more member in the squad," Christel added.

"Thank you so much," Katrina said hugging us all. "Now let's eat!"

"Melissa!"

Oh no! I totally forgot about him.

"Hey Jim! What's up?"

"I'm okay. I'm getting over you," he smirked.

"Ehm Jim... I've got a question for you."

"What's it?"

"Would you like to go on a blind date?"

o o o

I was just sitting on the bench, watching Girl Code. Eating some cereal. You know, all those girly stuff. Until I got a message from Jim.

Jim: Are you kidding?

Melissa: What?

Jim: Why Katrina?

Melissa: She likes you. Duh.

Jim: But she's a slut.

Melissa: I swear Jim.. She has changed.

Jim: Why should I believe that.

Melissa: Because it's true..?

Jim: Just like Louis?

Melissa: No. Louis is something else.

Jim: Okay. I'll give it a try.

Melissa: Yay! I swear, you won't be unsatisfied!

Now let's get back to Girl Code. I'm totally now in my period and this serie helps me a lot with this problem.
I still don't get the fact, that we get pain if we're on our period.
I mean, there isn't a baby coming out of my... Belly. I could say vagina. But the feeling is more, like a baby wants to come out of your belly.

A moment later I've got again a message.

Mom: Hey! I was thinking about a shipname for you and Louis, because Mellou sounds a bit weard.
So this are a few new names:
Louissa
Melouissa
Louim
Mouis
Tell me which one is the best.

Melissa: -_-

Hey cuty cuties!

How are y'all?

I'm wondering which shipname would you like? Just comment and I'll read it.

Also vote and fan! Because I love you so much (hihi)

I'll see you guys next time!