14 Caza Plaza

[Louis pov]

Today I have a date with Melissa. And I'm seriously nervous. I never was nervous. I think I would be less nervous if I had to fight a dragon. Why am I nervous? It's just a girl.

I grabbed my phone:

Louis: Do you like the dress?

o o o

[Melissa's pov]

Stranger: Do you like the dress?

Wait! How does he knows I got a dress from Louis.

Melissa: Which dress?

Stranger: The dress you've got from Louis.

Melissa: How do you know, that I've got a dress from Louis?

Stranger: He told me.

Melissa: Okay.

Stranger: So.. Do you like the dress?

Melissa: Yeah, but it's a little short.

Stranger: What do you mean 'short'?

Melissa: The dress ends just under my butt.

Stranger: So?

Melissa: That's short.

Stranger: That's not short, that's called 'sexy'.

Melissa: Short isn't sexy, short is slutty.

Stranger: We'll see what Louis thinks about it.

Melissa: I don't know if Louis ever gets the chance to 'think about it'..

Stranger: Just wear it Melissa.

Melissa: Don't tell me what to do.

Stranger: Actually I will..

Stranger: Wear the dress, or I'll tell the whole school about your little secret.

Melissa: This is fucking mean! You're such an asshole! Why can't you tell me who you are?

Stranger: I need to go now, see ya!

Stranger is such an asshole!

o o o

[Louis pov]

I rang the doorbell, and not much later Melissa's mother opened the door. "Hello", her mother said with a sweet voice. "Hello, I'm here for Melissa," I said back. "You must be Louis, come in," she led me to the living room. After a while I heard soft footsteps on the stairs. It was Melissa. She was beautiful.. Her hair was curled and her dress.. She's wearing the dress I gave her. It looked wonderful on her. It perfectly accentuated her curves. "Well? What do you think?", Melissa said. "You're so w..w..o...," I was stunned. "Wonderful", I added. I couldn't get my eyes of her. "Shall we go?" I said, handing her my hand. She softly said yes and she placed her hand in mine.
"Where are we going?", she said. "I'm taking you to 'Caza Plaza'."

"Melissa, can I ask you something?" I asked her. "Yeah what?" She said. I looked to my spaghetti. I stood up and kneeled infront of her. "Do you, Melissa, want to be my girlfriend?" I looked in her eyes and saw her thinking. "Louis.." she said. Please Melissa, say yes. "I can't..." she said. I was shocked. I felt empty. Someone was squeezing my heart. And then I mean, someone was squeezing my heart with thousands of knifes. Ever had that feeling? "I understand," I said. I paid the bill and we walked quiet to her house. It seemed like we were walking for hours. "Melissa, we're still friends right?" I asked. "Yeah ofcourse," she said. After she said that she went inside. Just friends...

o o o

[Melissa's pov]

I ran upstairs, crying. "Melissa, what happend?" Tiana asked. "Louis asked me to be his girlfriend," I said. "And I said no." "Why did you say no?" Tiana asked, hugging me. "Because I don't love him," I said. "But if you don't love him, why are you crying?"

Tiana was right. If I don't love him, why am I sad? Why does it feels like someone is stabbing my chest? Why am I feeling this?

o o o

Stranger: Soooowww... It's over between Louis and you.

Melissa: Not totally.. We're still friends.

Stranger: Just friends...

Melissa: Why are you repeating me?

Stranger: I'm not.

Melissa: You are.

Stranger: I'm not.

Melissa: Forget it. I'm not in the mood.

Stranger: Why not? The stars are shining bright.

Melissa: It's just what happend with me and Louis.

Stranger: Tell me everything.

Melissa: Louis says he loves me, but I don't know if I can trust him.

Stranger: Why not?

Melissa: Because he's a player 'Stranger'.

Stranger: And what if this time, it's different?

Hello people!

I know, I know, It's a short chapter. And I'm sorry. And the next chapters will be short too. And I'm sorry for that too.

What do you think so far? Please comment and vote!

And see ya next time!