Violate : american horror story

CH.1
It's been five years, five years since my mother died during childbirth. Five years since my dad died,and five years and six months since I died.

I sit in my room and run my fingers through Tates soft curly blonde hair. I forgave him four years ago for raping my mother and murdering all those people so many years ago. I had truly missed him I always saw him peeking at me from every corner,and following me every were I went. I knew I had to forgive him one day so I did.

"Vi what made you fall in love
With me in the first place?" "You always could do better." Tate said.

"I only wanted you, ever since I saw you in the bathroom peering at me through the door." You always seemed to care about me that day you asked me to stop cutting myself, I listened because I loved you so much and all my pain went away when I was with you." "You did for me what cutting did, you took away my pain." "Why did you first start to love me?" I asked.

"Violet other than your totally hot."

I laughed and blushed.

"You made me happy after I met you I didn't want to hurt anyone after I met you, your my light of the world when everything seems so dark Vi."

I got up off the bed and walked over to the window I looked out into the backyard were Hayden and my dad were fighting again. This happened a lot my dad never forgave her for killing him I mean how could he that bitch. I closed the blinds and climbed back in the bed with Tate.

"Can we just lay here forever?"

"We have all the time in the world don't we?" Asked Tate.

I smiled and nuzzled up to him and closed my eyes. I like to sleep even though I don't need to I like to dream. Tate never dreams but he watches as I fall asleep.