New arrival

"Tate, we just can't kill that little girl." "We would be taking away her whole future for our selfish needs."

  A hot flame begins to stir inside my body as I begin to get angry at Tate for even mentioning this. Is this how it's always going to be? an endless rage towards him and then sudden love.

Tate scowls in thought.

"Why don't we scare them off the simple way?" he says. "Like what we did to Gabe and his parents. Scare the shit out of them.

Just as he says this the door swings open and in come two men carrying large brown boxes.

"You can put that one over.....BE CAREFUL YOU IDIOT YOU'LL BREAK IT!"

I turn to see where the obnoxious yelling is coming from and of course it's the old lady.

"Wow what a bitch I whisper to Tate."

Tate rushes over to one of the boxes and rips it open. I waver unsure in the back of the living room watching him intently. He starts sifting through the box and grabbing up items and then tossing them all around the room.

  Moira appears and walks over to me swiftly.

I don't like what's going on here Missy, He's making a huge mess which I will have too clean up later.

I roll my eyes at her controlling tone and say to her, "The last time I checked, I don't have to answer to you so fuck off." I walk over to Tate and begin to help him. I wrinkle my nose at the moldy smell of doilies and porcelain figurines. "All this stuff is ancient bullshit," I say to him.

Tate picks up a cream porcelain plate with green ivy cascading around the edges and shatters it against the wall. This of course startles the lady and Marci who suddenly is rushing into the house panicked.

  She's looking around with worried eyes because she clearly knows what's going on and is scared that this will break her deal.

"Oh dear the wind is so terrible today," Marci says with a smile and runs to the broom closet to find something to clean the shattered bits up with. She comes back with a dust pan and a broom and begins sweeping up the porcelain with amazing speed.

The husband appears in the doorway with the little girl demanding what has happened.Marci explains the wind story yet again but the owners don't seem too convinced.Mr. Dussel I promise you if you close the door, this won't happen again it's definitely the wind.

I let out a soft laugh at the idea of Marci's stupid cover up story.

The moving men, the Dussel's, and Marci all turn towards each other to see where the sound came from.

"Right, Mr Dussel begins quickly, "well you movers get everything inside, do NOT unpack it and we'll be back in the morning to finish unpacking."

Tate and I both look at each other and smile, they have it coming for them. I whisper in his ear, "let's unpack everything and put it in random spots upside down all over the house, like a couch in the bathroom, that'll scare them off."

Tate nods and smiles as he tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear. As the door shuts behind the Dussel's the moving men begin to laugh and remark on the uptight couple. Tate grabs my hand and takes me back down stairs to finish what we started a few hours before..

*The next update is in two weeks before I go to camp (also for two weeks) and when I get back I'll update again. The next one will definitely be longer because alot is going to happen. I also tried to edit this chapter pretty thoroughly because sometimes I make alot of punctuation or grammar mistakes.*  :)