Love comes in many forms

I walk up the staircase to find Tate, it's been an hour since I left and he's probably wondering where I am. As I reach the top of the stairs and get into my room I see Tate lying on the bed naked the room dark with two candles lot flickering on my dresser. I laugh, "Tate Did those girls come in here?" "No they went down the hall into the bathroom." "I'm glad you want to, Isay as I look at his naked pale body flickering in the candlelight. I walk over and sit on the bed and watch him as he sits up in the bed. I grab his face and stare into his beautiful glimmering eyes. I lean closer so I can feel his warm breath on my lips. I press my lips to his face and lace my lips into his I bite down on his lower bottom lip making him smile in pain I know he likes It I can tell. My hands take over and push his head onto the pillow . I pull off my clothes slowly making him take every inch in and make the wait all the more pleasant for him because he knows what's coming next. I wrap my legs around his hips. I can feel his dick get hard underneath me as I lean in to kiss him. I push his dick in me and I start rocking back and forth on his hips for a little while letting soft moans slip oit of my lips every once in awhile it feels so damn good I cant help it he truly is perfect. I feel him tensing under me and I stop for five seconds to make his orgasm last longer I contract under him and he smiles and groans in pleasure. I get off of him and lay next to him and pull the covers over us so I can wrap my arms and legs around his naked body. "That was great," I whisper in his left ear and bite it slightly. I lay there and look t the ceiling until we both fall asleep.

***** I was going to make this more dirty but I don't want The site to block it or something plus it's weird cuz I have friends who read this**********