tear filled hugs

I sit up rubbing my head which now has a purple and red bruise on it. Funny how ghosts can be so much like humans. There is bone splintering snaps in the door and I realize it's Tate bashing himself up against the door. I quickly turn off the now over flowing water and rush to the door to unlock it and immediately I'm grabbed up by Tate. I hear soft cries as he wraps his arms around me.

"Calm down I just hit my head, it's alright." I look away from his eyes slightly embarrassed.

Tate glances down to my now cut filled arms. He grabs up my wrist. "What is this Violet!? you said you wouldn't do that again, you promised." His face contorts to anger all to quickly. "You lied!"

"Tate, I just couldn't take it please please forgive me." I grab his head in my hands and kiss his forehead.

"You promised," He whispers softly as he begins to sob.

"This is bullshit one minute your angry and the next your in tears. I can't take these crazy mood swings any more Tate!"

"I want to be with you but this has to stop you need to keep having sessions with my dad and keep working out your problems." "I love you Tate and I don't want to see you like this." I hold his hand and sit down on the floor with him putting his head in my lap to comfort him.

"Why did you do it Vi, did I do something wrong? Anything to make you do this again?"

I look down ashamed at the sadness I've now caused Tate.

"Its not your fault I just miss how my family used to be before my dad cheated with that slut." "Everything's so brutally fucked up and sometimes I need ways to cope."

The dried blood covers my left arm almost completely and I stand up and go to the sink to wash it off. "That was the last time. I promise Tate I don't want to cause you pain like this anymore I know how much it hurts you." I grab the blades off the sink and hand them to him. "I don't need them anymore."

He stands up quickly and thrusts them in the toilet and flushes it. He then rushes over to me and hugs me tightly. I don't want to lose you Vi you're all I have. I look up into his dark chocolate eyes. It's like I could get lost in them forever.

*Sorry this is so short because I updated a couple of days ago the next update will be in two weeks I hope you liked this update and if you have any questions feel free to ask me :) I love you guys thank you for all the support.*