The dead walk freely on halloween

I prop myself up in the bed with my elbows,and gaze blankly around the room looking for Tate. I find him fumbling through my cd's. I don't really know why because he's seen them all a million times along with listening to them the same amount of time in my room occasionally chatting while doing so. We talk about anything and everything that comes to our mind. "Finally you're awake tomorrow's Halloween," Tate said with a big grin on his face. "Don't you think I know that I've been counting down the days it's the only day of the year we can finally leave this place," I replied. "Where should we go?" He asked. "I want to go to the beach like we did before I died." "Or we can sit on top of the school we both went to and look out into the dark world," He grinned like a Cheshire Cat, "Or we can scare people like your parents do to get new owners out of the house." I got up and strided out of my room silently willing he would follow me and as expected he did. I walked down the hallway and pulled the string down that activated the stairs going up to the attic. I watched them noisily fall down in a jumble. I climbed the stairs as fast as I could; Tate close behind me snickering. I know he was looking at my butt but I didn't mind it. As I reached the top of the stairs I walked steadily over to the window and pearled out into the vast yard below me. "What do you think it would be like if we never died?" I asked Tate. "We'll first of all I would be 38 or 39 in some correctional institute and I never would've met you which means I never would've become a better person." He gazed at me intently. "I love you vi." " I love you to," I replied. "We could go to the Halloween festival down by the beach," Tate said. "Let's go on roller coasters and eat cotton candy till we throw up." I smiled I loved his ideas and the way he made me laugh. "Let's go down to the backyard it's getting stuffy up here," Tate said persistently. Once we were outside Tate swept me up in his arms. It was the best feeling with the sun shining down on my skin and the warm feel of Tayes body pressed onto mine. He put me down and led me up the gazebo steps and we sat down facing each other on the light brown paneled wood floor. We talked for hours and hours still of everything we could think of as usual.