Halloween time 3

*im really sorry I haven't wrote in about 2 months but without further hesitation.....enjoy :)*

Tate takes my hand and leads me down the sidewalk away from the school. "Violet?" Tate asks curiously. "What?" I respond. "What If we never met?" Tate asks. "well first of all I would still be dead I'm a different house a different city and even less happier then I am now, Tate YOU are the best thing that has ever happened to me don't ever doubt that." I smile and break away from his hand, I grab his face and gently kiss him. I honestly don't know what I would be like without him.

AGGHHH!!!! Both of our heads whip around in unison searching for the face connected to the blood curdling scream. "what the fuck was that!" Tate shouts over the continuos screams. AHH HELP PLEASE. The screams continue as Tate races off in the direction of them. "TATE! where the hell are you going?!" he continues to run in the direction of the young girls cries completely oblivious to my pleads of acknowledgement. I race after him but he's already gone and the screaming has stopped. A bony hand snatches my waist and places a hand over my mouth, suddenly I'm lifted up in to a tree. "Get the fuck off of me you crazy bitch!" I snap at the invisible predator.

No response

I hop out of the tree and whirl around I'm so confused on what the hell is going on. there is no movement for miles except the cars rolling down the street. there's even a scarce number of those. I stumble backwards trying to run away as fast as I can. I never thought I would ever be this scared in my life I'm not scared of anything or atleest I'm not supposed to be.

Where the fuck is Tate is the question

*again I'm so sorry for the delay I will be uploading again very soon but again no promises ill try my best have a good weekend guys I hope you liked it leave feedback any tips thing I should change? thanks bye :)*