Vanished

*I'm going to try and update this story about once a week or every other week* :)

Tate is nowhere to be found. My head is spinning and I reel over only to throw up. "What is going on?" I guess it makes a bit of sense considering its Halloween and nothing is how it seems. I straighten myself up an start walking, "TATE!" I yell as loud a I can. "Where the fuck are you!?" I walk down the road and slowly scan my surroundings, my eyes fall on a girl laying on the ground. She's covered in blood and as I walk closer I see Tate standing over her lifeless body. "v-v-vi-violet I'm so so-r-ry," he's shaking so violently I'm afraid he might have a heart attack. "What the hell did you do Tate?"

No response

"TATE! answer me." after another long pause his mouth suddenly opens, "I don't know what happened, one minute this girl was on the ground she just looked so scared and unhappy vi you know how that feels?..... "So I did it, I killed her and put her out of her misery," I was surprised at how simply he said this. What happened to him being changed after he met me. I sink down to the ground and run my fingers through my hair. Everything is spinning and I feel like I'm going to vomit once again everything is 10x faster then usual. "did you drug me!?" I manage to get out quickly but weakly.