new arrival pt 2

Tate and I sit at the kitchen counter and chat absent mindedly but we're interrupted by a jiggling of the door knob.  The door swings open and bangs against the wall.

  "Honey I love it here already, we're going to have such great years here," The old lady said to her husband lovingly.

  "They won't love it here," Tate says darkly as a smirk begins to spread across his face.

The family set all their bags on the ground and began walking throughout the house in amazement. It was clear they had never owned a house this big in their life before.

"Honey why don't you run along and pick out your room?" The old lady said to the girl kindly. She quickly ran up the stairs and Violet quickly followed.

After scoping out every room the little girl finally found a room that satisfied her: Violets room. The girl ran to Violets old bed and sat on it. She looked about 12 years old.

"What's your name?" violet asked startling her immediately. "Katie what's yours, how'd you get in here?"

Violet smirked and calmly stated, "Violet, I know this house too well."

"Katie did you find your room yet? come down we have something to show you." It was Katies parents who looked a little bit older than Vivien and Ben when they died.

Katie immediately turned to violet to tell her she had to go but violet was gone. Katie had a sinking feeling in her stomach and tried to shake it off. She ran downstairs. "Mom there was a girl in my room," Katie said shakily. Her mom and dad exchanged quick worried glances and raced up the stairs. "Which room katie?" her dad demanded. She pointed to the farthest room to the right and that's immediately where her parents went; only to find an empty room with violets left over furniture. They sighed and turned to Katie, "It was nothing honey no one's in there." "There was I saw her!" Katie yelled back at her mom and dad frustrated, because they didn't believe her.

  Katies parents walked towards her and put a reassuring arm around her back, "come on we have something to show you."

As they reached the bottom of the stairs katie heard a sharp bark come from the kitchen so she followed the sound and was surprised to find Hallie, the harmon family's old dog laying in the kitchen patiently waiting to meet her new owner.

"Thank you thank you thank you! you know how much I wanted a dog yayyy," Katie exclaimed.

"We thought since this move might be hard for you  we would treat you with a dog."

"Well it worked, thank you! what should I name her?"

"Honey she already has a name, it's Hallie," The old couple explained to their daughter.

"Ok I like it," she said with a big smile on her face. "Come on hallie she yelled as she ran up the stairs to go play with the dog in her new room."

"Great not that dog again," Violet said spitefully. It was clear she never liked her mother's dog.

"It's ok Vi we won't be having to deal with her for too long," Tate said, obviously plotting something in the back of his mind.

* Again sorry for the long awaited update I am currently starting highschool, tennis and dance. Im also working on a collaborative story with lesmislover13. It's called the American bates story so if you guys want you can check that out. Thank you so much, love you guys I really appreciate it.*