Chapter 25 - Pay Attention

Cassandra's POV

After teaching them about weaponry, I got a link from Scar. A lone hunter was in the woods, we surrounded him and brought him in for questioning.
I called Alpha Scott to the cells to teach him a precious way of questioning hunters and rogues.

"You called?" Alpha Scott asked. "I did, follow me. I would like to see you question this hunter. Oh... Before I forget he's also a rogue." I informed him. He looked at me strangely.

I walked into the cell with Scott behind me. The hunter was chained to the chair. I stood back and let Scott get to work. He walked closer and studied the man in the chair. "Who are you?" The man did not respond. "What are you doing in my territory?" This time he spat in Scott's face, since he went closer. He Scott took a step back and took a handkerchief out of his pocket and wiped his face. "Now that was dirty." He told him. He took a knife from his pocket and was aiming for the man's stomach. I stopped him.

"What a nice Luna you have!" The man spat sarcastically. Scott was about to reply but I cut in before he could. I could use it to my advantage. I walked closer to the man, I caressed his face whilst whispering. "I'm the sweetest person you could ever meet. I take mercy upon people but I will also become your worst nightmare. You will not get out alive, unless you have some use to me." I took a step back and watched his reaction carefully. His walls were up, I could smell the fear, it was faint but still there.

"Let's play a game... Truth or Dare" Scott look at me as if I was crazy, but the man was confused. "Truth." He whispered. "Good. Who are you?" He frowned and did not reply. I pulled out my bag from behind him. I set out my tools on the table. " I have rules... No answer or wrong answer, you lose something. As in bits of your body... Now, let's try again. Who are you?" I asked him smiling.  He laughed, a boisterous laugh. "You're bluffing!"

"Wrong answer." Since his legs where chained to the chair, and the chair bolted to the floor, I removed his shoes and socks, then picked up a set of pliers. I grabbed his smallest toe, and put the pliers under his toe nail and lightly gripped it. " What are you doing?" Scott questioned, " Hush, pay a attention!" He shut his mouth and didn't question me further.

"Last chance, who are you?" Once again he didn't reply thinking I was bluffing. I tightened my grip on the pliers, and slowly ripped his toe nail out whilst his screams of pain bounced off the walls. His blood soon started flowing and stained the floor.

"Who are you?" I asked smirking at the fear and pain mixed on his face. "Tom" He said stuttering out. "That's better, what is you're last name?" I questioned. "Tomson" he said quickly "Why are you in this territory?" I enquired. "Aren't we meant to be playing Truth or Dare?" He questioned confused. "Wrong answer, I ask questions you don't. I ask,  you answer, we started playing but I lost interest" I said nonchalantly and once again ripped his other toe nail out. He bit his lip in an attempt to stop his screams.

"Who do you work for?" I continued with the interrogation. "No one." He replied with glassy eyes. "Wrong answer." I moved the pliers to the next toenail. I heard gagging from behind me but ignored both the scream and Scott.

I re questioned him. "Allison Red." He said heaving for breath. "What other names does she go by?" I asked. "I don't know." He said. "Wrong answer! I can smell your lie." So once again I moved to the next one. "Red Arrow." He said gritting his teeth. "Why is that?" Scott questioned finally joining in. "I don't know." I moved to the last toe of his left foot. This time I made sure to remove it agonisingly slowly. "Only she uses red tip arrows as her signature weapon." I nodded.

I stood up and grabbed a fist full of his hair. "Look at what you made me do!" I accused, shoving his head forward for him to see. There was blood all over his toes and the floor. I pulled his head back just in time to see his eyes roll to the back of his head.