Chapter 8 - Another Day

Cassandra's POV

I woke up stretching and yawning but to my surprise my mates' arms weren't all over me as usual though. I pouted for only a second in disappointment but then thought better of it. This way I can get out of bed without waking them up. Now all I have to do is crawl slowly to the end of the bed. Which I successfully did. I put on my bra and then changed into some jeans, a long sleeve top and my chocolate felted slippers that had a yellow velvet flower on them.

I slowly made my way into the nursery without making any noise. I picked up my babies and changed their diapers. I once again picked them up and walked into the kitchen. To my surprise Ruby was sitting at the kitchen island with her head in her hands; looking rather bored. "Mind holding them for me whilst I make them a bottle?" I questioned. She extended her hands out to me signalling that it was fine. I handed them over to her and prepared both bottles. "Hand me over Erika please?" She did as asked and picked up one of the bottles from in front of her. I started feeding Erika at the same time she was feeding Erick.

"So...Roses are red, nuts are round, skirts are up, panties are down, belly to belly, skin to skin, when it's stiff, stick it in! So did you do it?"She enquired as if that was a normal thing to say or ask! "Um, no!" I said turning crimson. If I was drinking something I would have spat it everywhere or I could have been choking on food! Jesus, what the hell goes on in her mind?! I looked at her to see her pouting. "Why are you pouting?" I ask cautiously. "Do you love them?" She asked, I looked at her as if she had lost her mind, but all I did was nod. "You do know money can buy you a couple of fine dogs but only love can make them wag their tails." She told me whilst I looked at Ruby with a 'WTF!' expression. I wonder where the heck she gets these things from.

I burped Erika as Ruby burped Erick. I handed Erika back to Ruby and started on breakfast. I got out a pan and added 12 cups of water to it and let it boil. Once it was boiled I added 6 cups of kasha, that I had previously drained, to the pan, I set the heat on low and I placed the lid on top and left it for 10 minutes. During those 10 minutes I fried some bacon, sausages and eggs to eat with the kasha. I took out 3 medium bowls and divided the kasha into each one evenly. I chopped the bacon and placed it in 1 of the bowls and did the same thing to the sausages and eggs and then stirred each 1. I made French toast, bacon, sausages, eggs and baked beans with toast. Slicing the fruit into cubes I ordered Ruby. "Ruby place the babies in their cribs please. Then come back downstairs with everyone else breakfast is almost done and someone has to set up the table and drinks." She nodded and did as asked. I made coffee and fresh orange juice. I chopped some raw meat into cybes and filled a small bowl with them, I placed the bowl by noir and took another bowl and placed some water for him.

As I heard feet coming down the stairs there was a knock on the door. Frank walked towards the door and opened it. He took a defensive stance at the door which made do the same and walked towards him since I'm Alpha soon followed by my mates. When I reached the door I relaxed it was just my gang of rogues that I had sent to bury everyone and retrieve everything else to me.

I stepped outside and all the rogues bowed their heads down to me. "Alpha!" They all said together. "Guys! Give me a hug!" I said and they did just that just as my mates growled in the background. "So did you finish what I ordered you to do?" I asked serous again; once they had let go of me. "We did alpha and we want our reward as you promised!" Josh said. He is the tallest and most muscular out of all of them. He has light short brown hair, green eyes and tan skin, let's not forget his gorgeous 6 pack. "As promised you may join the pack later on today maybe. Anyway have you guys had breakfast?" I questioned. "No we haven't. What do you have cooked for breakfast? Knowing you it's something delicious." He said earning growls from my mates once he said 'knowing you'. "I just finished making some English breakfast and kasha!" I said with a wide smile on my face. I got appreciative expressions from my gang and confused looks from my pack. "Our favourite! It's as if you were expecting us for breakfast!" He said as I laughed. "Follow me."