Ch. 3: Sakura

When we arrived Naruto was trying to show Sasuke he can climb a tree and Sasuke was standing in the shade.

"Oh Hi Sakura! Hi Sensai." Naruto said sheepishly.

"Hello." I replied.

"What took you so long?" Sasuke complained.

Before Kakashi said anything I spoke.

"Got lost on the path of life." I answered simply.

"O-kkaay???" Naruto said while looking kinda confused.

"Hn." was all Sasuke said.

"Okay, to start our lesson let's have everyone answer the same questions as you did when we first got here. I want to see if your guys' goals have changed." Kakashi stated.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki, My likes is Ramen, My dislikes is how you have to wait for the water to boil to cook Ramen, my hobbies, are trying many flavors of Ramen and comparing them. My goal is the same as always, TO BE HOKAGE!" Naruto yelled.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I have many dislikes and I don't like anything much at all. My hobbies are my business and my goal is to destroy a certain someone."

I spoke next. I shocked everyone with what I said, for my introduction has changed.

My name is Sakura Haruno. I dislike almost everything now. My likes are my f-f-family and squad. My hobby is to train and learn from my mistakes. My goal, is to well, learn to forgive and forget."

Everyone stared at me openmouthed.

"Hmm, well looks like someone has a different outlook on life now." Kakashi commented.

Since everyone was sitting cross legged, I stood up. "Let's get training." I murmured.

Again surprising everyone, I went to the farthest side of the field and practiced alone.

With every chakra filled punch, I tore down 20 trees. For every regular kick, I took down 10 'enemies'.

I grabbed 30 kunai from my pouch and somersaulted into the air filpping, turning, twisting, while throwing every single kunai.

All of them made it perfectly on the bullseye except one.

I closed my eyes hearing all of them hit the mark.

I whipped around to find Sasuke holding my kunai.

He was smirking.

"Didn't know you were that good." He commented.

"Didn't know you were that annoying." I shot back.

His eyes widened for just a second and then he walked away grumbling.

He dropped the kunai two feet away from me.

"What's wrong with her?" He grumpily asked Naruto. Naruto shrugged.

Kakashi waved them over and  whispered what happened. 

"My gosh, poor Sakura." Naruto whispered back.

Ever since I started training harder my ears heard everything.

"Hn." was all Sasuke said.

"You don't need to whisper." I said in my most cheerful voice.

"I'm fully aware of what happened and I'm okay." I smiled.

"Are you su-" Naruto was cut off by Kakashi. 

"Sakura Look out!" Kakashi bellowed.

There was a short rustling sound.

And out of the blue five ninja came hurdling towards me.