Ch.9 : Sakura

I noticed the fake Naruto disappeared, along with the evidence he was here.

I sighed and picked myself up of the floor.

I walked to the door, glanced one last look at the place, and took off running into the trees.

The rain started up again as I cut down the trees in my way.

I stopped, panting heavily.

My head snapped up to the left but it was too late.

7 ANBU black ops had already ambushed me and tied my hands behind my back.

I flailed around helplessly as the dragged me by the collar of my kimono.

"I'm not some damn criminal you know, I don't need to be tied up." I complained.

'Ow.' I winced as I passed over some not very friendly rocks.

"You sure act like one." One Anbu stated in my direction.

I gave him the deadliest death stare I could make.

"Yeesh just speakin' the truth. Now stop looking at me like your going to chop off my arms and feed them to a lion or something." The one who recieved my glare said.

"I just might do that if I wasn't tied up and dragged AGAINST MY WILL." I yelled.

"It was Hokage's orders, girlie." Another one replied.

I felt a nearby chakra that was familiar.

I looked to my right to see Kakashi sensai trying very hard to not be noticed.

"Kakashi sensai get your ass over here!" I screamed.

I saw him sweatdrop and walk slowly towards us.

"Hey Sakura, Anbu." He acknowledged them with a nod.

"Tell them to get their hands off of me unless they don't need them anymore." I growled while closing my eyes.

I was being relatively calm if you ask me.

He double sweat dropped. Heck, I didn't even know that was possible!

"I suggest you let me take her the rest of the way."He said calmly.

"What its not like a little Genin can take a fully trained Anbu." One snorted.

I whipped my head around.

"You really want to find out??!" I threatened.

"She's more powerful than you think." He said with a close eyed smile.

When his eyes opened, they had a look of something..

Mischief maybe?

It was like he knew something I didn't..

Weird..

One of the Anbu sighed and picked me up in his arms.

"Don't you dare try to throw me or I'll make sure you never have children." I hissed.

He stumbled and resulted in dropping me.

I fell onto a rock. 

A big one.

I let out a string of curses that would've gotten me a two-year detention if I were in the Academy.

Everyone sweat dropped.

My legs were scratched up and bleeding rather rapidly if I do say so myself.

"Crap, and I just healed them!" I exclaimed.