Ch.25: Sakura

Song is about Samantha and Sakura btw she isn't 24, more like 19..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kakashi P.O.V.

After I removed the mental block from her mind she fell for my genjutsu.

You see, since Sakura can see through most of them, it usually won't affect her.

Neji was still laughing quietly in the corner.

"Neji, do you mind watching over Sakura for a bit? I have to see the Hokage." I asked calmly.

"Sure, but what would I do if she wakes up and tries to murder me? I didn't help her so she'll try to torture me." Neji mused.

I chuckled.

"Dodge and if necessary, distract her. I give you permission to tie her up. That girl's too stubborn for her own good." I muttered.

"Will do. And if there are any damages to the room, I apologize in advance." Neji smiled.

I nodded a thanks and transported to the Hokage's office.

"Lady Tsunade, she knows." I informed.

Tsunade groaned and rubbed her temples.

"Why couldn't she have found out later! First the unknown intruders, then Orochimaru, and now this?" She exclaimed.

"Yes. But there's more." I stated.

Tsunade looked up.

"Yes?" Tsunade questioned.

"She can do blood jutsu now." I murmured.

"This is just amazing." Tsunade said sarcastically.

Out of anger, she threw a vase at the wall, barely missing my head.

"I really hope you weren't aiming for me." I joked.

She picked out an exact replica of the same vase she threw and placed it on her desk where the broken one used to be.

"So Shizune won't think I've been throwing stuff again." She explained.

"Okay then.." I trailed off.

After a few minutes of silence she sighed.

"Okay, for now, we keep her in the hospital as long as we can and when she finally breaks out of there -'cause I know she will-, I am going to have to tell her the truth. About her clans. About her keikei genkai. About everything." Tsunade finished.

My eye widened. Sakura's going to be in for a sh*tload of information.

"Of course, I can't tell her every detail since our files are incomplete. If she wants to know more, Sakura would have to go to Samantha." Tsunade continued.

I was shocked.

Sakura? Has to go to Samantha?

"That journey won't happen until Sakura's been informed about her life accurately." Tsunade finished.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"No. You may be dismissed and Kakashi?" She called.

"Hm?" I turned around.

"Do not say a word about this to anyone or else you want me to burn all of your favorite books, ban them from all of the shops, and have Jiraiya to never write another one of them again. Believe it or not, I could beat him when we were kids and I can beat him up now." Tsunade grinned evilly.

I shuddered at the thought of those events happening.

"You have my word." I said seriously.

"Good." Tsunade smiled in content.

I walked out of the office and was on my way to the nearest bookstore.

Hopefully I can buy some extras before she bans them, I just know Sakura will try and find out what's going on, and believe me, a determined Haruno against you is not a good thing.

Not good at all.