Ch. 10: Sakura

I ran into her office.

"Is there anything you need Lady Tsunade?" I asked politely.

"Cut the crap Sakura. You are going to either tell me the truth now or by force. What was Orochimaru doing in the Leaf village?" She said angrily.

"If I'm to reveal anything I'll be killed." I stated simply.

"W-What are you talking about?"Shizune questioned timidly.

"My mom died and he was involved in the situation I think. I took out the item which was used to cause her passing and now a jutsu is put on me. I can't remember anything. I don't think he caused it but anyways, if I somehow remember any crucial information my heart will stop and I will die so that's why I didn't want to have my mind prodded for Information because I would be forced to tell you and I kind of would like to live for a couple more years!" I yelled the last part.

Tsunade nodded deep in thought. "I see."

"Sakura," she continued. "I know you took out a group of Jonin I sent to restrai- I mean bring you here and Sasuke."

"Crap! I forgot to undo it!" I smacked my forehead.

'I knew I was forgetting something.' I thought to myself.

"No worries, I undid it myself. But how did you learn that jutsu? It is a very high level jutsu that I invented myself." She reassured.

"What? My Mother taught it to me and I learned it within a week! She was a medical ninja by the way." I stated.

"Interesting.." Tsunade murmured.

Tsunade got out of her chair and placed a hand on my forehead while doing hand seals with one hand.

"Don't you dare try to get information from m-" I was cut off.

"Shut up, I'm trying to undo the jutsu." She snapped.

"No need for the attitude.." I mumbled, feeling like the Anbu I yelled at.

"There, the jutsu is no longer in place but I'm afraid you still can't remember the info we need and there's no point in trying because you'll probably destroy all of the Anbu who come near you." Tsunade sighed.

"Oh! That reminds me! The Anbu you sent for me may be lying unconcious in the forest right now." I nervously smiled.

"You took out ALL OF THEM?!?" Lady Tsunade roared.

"Not my fault they pushed my buttons." I defended.

She face-palmed herself.

"Sakura, did your Mom tell you anything important before she...passed?" Lady Tsunade questioned.

I opened my mouth to respond but she held her hand up.

"Don't tell me about it, just try and research it or something. If your Mother really did teach you that Jutsu, I'm pretty sure her last words would've had some underlying meaning to them." She remarked.

"Hai. I'll look into it." I smiled back.

"Good talk, now can you heal my messed up Anbu?" She asked.

"Nope! That's what they get for telling me I'm weak!"

I kicked open the door and ran out towards the library.

I giggled as I heard Tsunade scream, "SAKURAA!!!!"

Today was going to be Awesome.