Ch. 13 : Sakura

"What do you want?" I spat.

"Nothing actually. I came here to see how you're doing." He grinned evilly.

He rushed towards me.

Feeling weak due to my loss of chakra, I held my arms feebly in front of my face to block his attack.

The air rushed out of lungs as I crashed into the wall.

I felt something wet on my forehead. I felt it and looked. My eyes widened. Blood. He couldn't have hit me that hard could he? I didn't have time to keep thinking as he charged again.

I did a jutsu.

"Shadow clone jutsu!" I called.

Five more of me appeared.

"Nice try sweety, but the real one is the one who has blood dripping down her face. Hmm, I like that color on you. You should bleed more often." He stated cooly as he waved off my clones as if they were nothing.

He raised a chakra filled fist towards my face.

It made contact and I hit the bed frame.

I slumped down.

My head falling forward.

I groaned in pain as his foot nudged my side.

I think he broke a couple ribs.

"Your mother was right. You are weak. Its too bad, I would've loved to see your pretty little face at our base all the time." He smiled.

I held a hand up.

"Don't even try, from what it looks like you used up all your chakra from those feeble attacks before." He smirked.

"This isn't for you." I growled.

I focused all my chakra into my wrist.

I broke the bones and twisted it backwards.

I let out a bloodcurdling scream as I fell to the ground trembling in pain.

I sensed four blurry chakra presences.

"You're smart I'll give you that." Kabuto noted.

With a hand sign he dissapeared.

I felt my vision become blurry.

"Sakura!" Four voices exclaimed.

"Sakura stay with us." Kakashi sensai commanded.

I felt the others chakra. Kurenai, Gai, Asuma & Kakashi.

"This looks terrible." Kurenai commented, eyeing my wound and the blood everywhere around the room.

"Not as bad as her wrist!" Gai exclaimed, looking at my miss-shapen wrist.

Kakashi's eye widened as he took in the damage.

I was put into someone's arms.

Someone's finger gently nudged my rib and I shrieked so loud it would put Naruto to shame.

I felt them running and I bit my lip, trying hard not to scream with each step we took.

I was in Kurenai's arms I'm guessing since she whispered to me," Just let it out."

I shook my head and immediately felt dizzy.

I slumped into her and ignored the yells that told me to stay awake.

At last, I took safety into the darkness.