[4] The Mistake With Mr. Player(Edited)

Chapter Four

The Mistake With Mr. Player

 DYLAN

I can’t help looking into Alex’s beautiful brown eyes. They are so big and brown and…beautiful. They have something about them, something really mesmerizing. I’ve been with a lot of girl. And many of them have been much better looking than Alex. But Alex’s eyes…they win the prize. I haven’t seen anyone with such breath-taking eyes. I wondered why I hadn’t noticed her before.

And that kiss…what I will not do to kiss Alex once again. I’ve never seen a girl resist me like this. Yes, I’ve had my fair shares of girls that have played hard-to-get, but Alex, she is just so stubborn, she won’t kiss me again! But sooner or later, I know she will come running back to me. That’s what always happens. Girls can’t resist my charms for long.

And so I start working my charm, smiling at her, complimenting her and well, flirting with her. I’m really glad she’s at least talking to me, earlier she was refusing to even do that. We talk for a bit, before my eyes fall on this hot chick. Her auburn hair is slightly messed up and she’s clad in this tight skirt, that’s giving me ample view of her luscious legs. She’s really drunk; I can see it from here. She’s not even able to walk properly, that’s how wasted she is. She almost topples over her own legs and falls down. God, someone needs to help her or she might break a bone or two. And that someone is going to be me.

Ironic as it may sound, I can never see a girl in distress. Sure, I am a jerk for breaking their hearts, ‘using’ them, but at the end of the day, I respect girls too. Not in the perfect gentleman kind of way, but I can’t see them in need of help and not do anything in return. No matter who that girl is, I’ll always help her.

I tell Alex that I’m going to go help that girl and will be back soon, hoping, Alex would wait for me. I seriously hope that she won’t bail out on me. Just getting her to be civil towards me has been really difficult. And now, when I’ve finally succeeded, I can’t lose this opportunity. I head towards that girl. She suddenly loses her balance, but I catch her just in time before she falls and ends up breaking her bones or something.

 "Are you alright babe?" I ask her. She nods and passes me a weak smile in return. "C'mon baby, let me take you to the rest room. I guess you've drank a bit too much tonight. You need to get a bit refreshed, like maybe wash your face with some water or something." She nods again and lets me guide her towards the restroom.

I take her to the restroom, supporting her limp body in my arms. At first, I’d planned to carry her bridal style. But I was aware that Alex was watching me, so I had changed my mind. I guide her to the rest room and then try to wash her face there. But she pulls me towards her instead. It’s all so unexpected. And suddenly she starts kissing me. I try to resist her for the first time but she pulls me again furiously. Her body crashes against mine. She moves her lips forcefully and rapidly.

Oh she wants me so bad. Well, if she's really interested....

I press my lips to her soft ones and then we start kissing. Her hands trail all over my torso, while my hands make way towards her back, cupping her hips and pulling her body closer to mine. Her lips shift over to my neck as she starts kissing me and licking my skin. Her lips land back on my lips a few second later and we continue kissing.

This kiss isn’t as good as mine and Alex’s.

Wait, where did ‘Alex’ come from? Why did I think of her? I try stop thinking about her and focus back onto kissing this chick, but in vain. Alex’s voice, her face keeps popping inside my head until it gets too difficult to do anything. I mentally groan as I pop open my eyes in frustration, only to find Alex standing right there in front of me.