Author's Note-->*PLEASE READ*

Hello my darling readers! First of all, I'd like to thank you all for your lovely comments and your votes. And oh, for your follows too! Thank you so, so much! So this note is regarding the sequel for this story. Many of you asked me for one and I don't mind at all, since I love this story and the characters. I'm ready to write a sequel provided I get time and IDEAS.

I'm asking you all for ideas for the sequel, if you have any. I have absolutely no clue what would happen in a sequel if there is one. Since you guys are going to go with original couple Alex and Dylan, we'll have to add different twists, plus they'll be in college now. New characters would be introduced and all, but of course something crazy should happen. The player needs to return, the couple needs to break and well, more drama. How? That's the question. So I'm asking YOU. Help me with ideas and I assure you I'll write a sequel (provided I get good enough ideas) after I'm done with the novel I'm presently working on.

Thank you! 

And oh, I was wondering if any of you are good at making book trailers? I could really use one for this book. PM me if you're interested.

P.S- If anyone of you want to read a romantic, slightly funny and dramatic teen fiction, you should check out the book I'm currently working on, A Flirtationship. It's in the external link.

Thank you all.

Lots of love,

xoxo