[23] Need To Tell Mr. Player

Chapter 23

[Dylan's POV]

I wrapped my arms around Alex and pulled her towards me. Her familiar fresh flowery scent enveloped me. I didn't restrain myself. I'd been dying to do this since forever. And this time even Alex couldn't stop me.

 I pressed my lips on her's. Electricity zapped through my body. Her lips were so soft and delicate. My lips moved against her's. She stood there motionless. Why wasn't she kissing me back? Was she so stubborn?

 As if to answer my thoughts, I felt her lips moving against mine. I was surprised. I really was. But she was actually kissing me back!

 We kissed softly. There was no tongue involved, but the sheer taste of her lips was just enough to drive me crazy.

 I felt my surrounding's darken as I heard the soft thud of the curtain falling down.

 Alex parted her lips from mine. The look in her eyes... She was looking so intensely at me. Then she suddenly averted her gaze and hurriedly walked off.

 I felt bad...and empty, if that is possible when Alex left. If only I could hold her a second longer and feel her lips...

 Wait, what?! What's happening to me? I'm going crazy here and all because of Alex. But why? Do I--?

 No Dylan don't even think about it.

 ****

[Alex's POV]

"He's SO hot!"

 "True...I wish I could taste his lips..."

 "If only he lets me, I'd give him such a good time, he'll forget about all the girls he's ever been with..."

 I couldn't take it anymore. I turned around to see a group of young freshman girls. Eww! They were too young to even talk things this way. Besides they can't just think of Dylan like a piece of man-meat! I glared at them and saw their timid expressions, then turned away. God! Girls these days...

 I sighed. Maybe it was annoying me so much because I had feelings for him. It felt weird to actually know how I felt for him. Honestly the I-think-I-hate-him-but-maybe-like-him-too feeling was much better. Sure I was confused but it was way better then knowing that I was in love with him.

 And right now, the curiosity is killing me. How does he feel for me? Was all that we shared was nothing? Did he stick around me all along just to satisfy his physical needs? Did I mean anything to him at all?

 "I think you should tell him" Tia had simply said that night of the drama when both of us had one of our sleep-overs.

 "Are you kidding me?! No way!" I had replied instantly.

 "You should okay? How will you ever know how he feels for you? What if he feels the same way?"

 "He doesn't...he just can't. He's a Casanova, a player"

 "But he's human and he can fall in love" she simply stated. As if I didn't knew...

 "Yes, he can fall in love. Just not with me. I'm a boring average girl, with plain looks and nothing really special about her. What can he possibly see in me? On the other hand, he's a gorgeous guy, popular, people admire him, everyone wants him. Right, I know I sound like one of those crappy girls in those cliche love-stories, but whatever I said is true" and I knew it was true. Every word of it.