[25] Hating Mr.Player

Dedicated to ruby56 for being an awesome reader! <3 xoxo

Chapter 25

I didn't know where I was going, I had no clue at all. I could hear distant laughter and chatter, but all of it didn't matter to me. Right now I felt so...alone, lonely, broken-hearted, depressed, and I can go on and on and on.

I continued walking. School was out of question. There's no way I can study today. I trudged out of the school, forgetting my car in the parking lot. Honestly, right now I couldn't quite make myself care about it. Or for that matter anything.

There was a hollow feeling wellling up inside my chest. I felt so hurt. I wanted to curl myself up in a ball and cry my pain away.

Because that's what there really was-pain. Pain in every inch of my heart.

I didn't even realise it and I was in front of the thinking place. It was as lonely as ever, just like me. Sometimes I felt as if this place was made just for me.

I slumped down on the slightly moist ground and wrapped my arms around myself and let the tears fall.

Hot salty tears ran down my cheek. I felt slightly good and relieved to cry. I felt the pain in my heart lessen. Whoever said crying helps to lessen the hurt had been right. I felt slightly better. But it didn't change much. I still felt hurt.

Besides the tears weren't stopping at all.

'If you sound all romantic and cheesy like in those crappy romance novels...I might just do you'

'You're plain, simple and boring.'

'I might do you once,  or twice-tops!'

'I thought you already knew? Didn't I say it wasn't real?'

A new batch of tears began and I cried harder this time. His cold harsh words kept repeating themselves in my mind. I felt so hurt.

I wiped of the tears with my hands and sat there silently in the same position, thinking.

Dylan's face was etched in my mind and wasn't ready to leave. His care-free, casual smile, his deep blue-green eyes, his soft beautiful lips, his always messed-up hair...

He looked perfect.

Except that was the only thing perfect about him. He just 'looked' perfect, he wasn't perfect at all. He wasn't as amazing as everyone thought he was. He was a douche.

And he broke my heart.

But honestly, it was as if he'd done a three sixty degree turn and was a whole new personality. He was cocky, arrogant, full-of-himself, non-caring, obnoxious...player.

PLAYER.

How many times had I told myself associating with Mr. Player was a bad idea?