[30] With Mr. Player in the Rain

Chapter 30

[Alex's POV]

The light went off. Suddenly, it got really dark. I could feel Dylan's warm breath on my face. I could feel the vibrations of his heart thudding inside his chest. We both remained frozen in that same position. Suddenly thunder rumbled far off in the sky. It was so sudden, and so loud that it scared the shit out of me.

 "Aaaaaahhhh!!!!!" I screamed on top of my lungs.

"Aaaaaahhhh!!!" Dylan's scream matched mine.

"Wh-why the hell are y-you screaming?" My voice was barely a whisper as I whispered out this question to Dylan.

"I...don't know? Why were you screaming?"

"Uh...never mind"

"Its the thunder isn't it?"

I bit my lip. "Yeah..." I mumbled.

Dylan chuckled. "Don't worry Alex, I'll protect you from the thunder. Haha!"

"Its not funny. I'm not scared of thunder, okay? It just took me off guard and--aahhh!!" I screamed again as another thunder bolt lightened up the now dark sky yet again. My fingers dug into Dylan's arm.

"Haha! Yeah right!" Dylan chuckled again.

"Shut up!" I punched his chest.

"Hey! Stop! Or I'll tickle you!"

I kept on punching him. "You have so done it Alex!" His fingers started tickling me.

"Hey stop! P-please! S-stop!" I pleaded. Our bodies rolled on the bed, he was on top of me now.

"Oof! Dylan, you're so heavy!"

"Hey!"

I started squirming, causing our bodies to role.

And then we both fell off the bed.

"Ow! Damn Alex!" Dylan cursed.

Thankfully I was on top of Dylan when we fell which meant Dylan was the one who got hurt. I quickly got off Dylan. I peered down at him. It was dark, but moon light entered through the window, I could vaguely make out his face.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned.

"No...my head..." he groaned.

"Huh?" I leaned closer to him to get a better look at his head, to see whether it was bruised.