Story 15: You Can't Stay Mad At Me

"You can't stay mad at me forever," Justin said as he lightly kissed the other male on the cheek.

"You wanna bet on that?" Brian challenged, determined. There was no way he was going to allow a couple kisses to fix this one. Not this time.

"Yes. You've been madder at me before and I've been forgiven." Justin kissed Brian's jaw and down his neck paying attention mostly to his pulse point.

"True, but that doesn't change anything." He lolled his head to the side, despite himself, giving the younger man more access. "I'm still pissed."

Justin moved his lips to Brian's shoulder. "Come on..."

Brian shook his head. "Nope, sorry," he grumbled. "Not this time, Sunshine."

Justin nibbled on Brian's earlobe. "What if I gave you a blow job?"

"Hmm," Brian pretended to think about it. "I don't know. It'd have to be a pretty convincing blowjob." He shrugged a shoulder, closing his eyes as if he were about to fall asleep. "I'm just not sure if I'm in the forgiving mood."

You're just going to torture me...aren't you?" Justin pouted.

"You got it."

Justin continued to leave kisses on Brian's body. "You can't hold out forever."

"No?" Brian challenged. "You've held out on me before."

"But not for very long."

Brian lifted an eyebrow. "Yeah, well. We'll see."

Justin laid his head on Brian's shoulder.

Brian shifted slightly, acting as if he really didn't want Justin to touch him. "What are you doing?" he asked in a low voice.

"Killing you with kindness."

"I told you, it's not going to work. You're just going to have to start groveling," Brian joked.

"I thought you hated groveling?"

"Not usually, but I think this time, I'll make an exception."

Justin sighed.

"What?"