1

Today is finally the day I start training the WWE superstars and divas. I talked to Mrs. McMahon and she said she wanted me to try and intimidate them as much as I can. I just laughed. I had on my black ripped shorts, my red flannel, my black sports bra, my black combat boots, and my RayBans. She wanted me to make an entrance so I drove my 1968 blacked out dodge challenger with dark grey racing stripes. I pulled up at the gym and stopped. Parker came out. I let down my window.

"Ready?"

"Lets do it. "

I smiled and let up my window. He went up letting up the garage opening. I made my engine roar and I pulled up in parking. I cut off the engine and grabbed my title putting it on my shoulder. I opened the door stepping out closing it behind me.

"If you will all welcome your trainer for the next two weeks the undefeated, junior champion Jesse Glynn."

I walked getting in the octagon. I smiled giving Stephanie a hug. I looked at ever superstar and diva.

"This includes NXT or just main roaster?"

"Main roaster."

Hunter said. I nodded looking at all of them.

"Alright times gonna get away from us if we don't start."

I said.

"Once again I'm Jesse Glynn, but call me Jesse. For the next two weeks. I'm gonna train you like you've never been trained before in your life. You're all stepping in my ring so you play by my rules. Stephanie and Hunter want to incorporate boxing so we're going to give them boxing even if it means you beat each other into a bloody blimp."

I looked at Stephanie.

"They using gloved first?"

"Will that make it less painful?"

"Yes especially if you don't want to get your face busted open that isn't a good feeling."

"It's whatever you want. "

I nodded and smiled.

"In that case. Rollins your first."

I said stepping away from the ropes and he came getting in. I sat the title down and took off my sunglasses. I walked to him.

"Swing."

Everyone looked shocked. He swung and punched me in the noise. I let out a fake cry holding my nose. Everyone gasped. He came to check on me, but I tripped him and put him my own move called the striker. He yelled out in pain.

"All you have to do is say one word and I'll let you go."

"Uncle."

He said and I let him go. I held out my hand helping him up.

"First lesson don't fall for something stupid like that. It will easily get you distracted and give your opponent the uper hand."

He held his arm getting out the ring. I counted how many people were here.

"Alright everyone will have a partner except for a superstar so you'll be my partner and I pick..."

I got out and walked in front of every superstar. I walked passed Roman Reigns and stopped. I stepped back and looked at him.

"You."

"Me?"

"You're Roman Reigns right?"

"You're Jesse Glynn Reigns right?"

"That's what I thought."

I said walking back in the octagon.

"Reigns in the ring everyone else find a partner and pick a pair of boxing gloves."