26

I woke up showering. I looked at the time and it was 2:30 pm. I brushed my hair and put on my black beanie. I put on my necklace that had a key on it, then my red Vans. I went to my closet and got my football (soccer ball) and walked out. I went to the back door and everyone was already out there. I walked out closing the door.

"Hi Jesse Glynn."

"Hi."

I said to everyone and walked off the porch and to the grass. I sat the ball down and started to dribble it around the yard.

"Jesse?"

I looked up and Brody was standing there.

"Can I play with you?"

I nodded and kicked the ball to him. He dribbled it and passed it back. We did this for awhile until we just kicked the ball back and forth to each other.

"Jesse?"

I looked at Brody. I bent down to be the same height as him. He hugged me.

"I love you and your the best sissy in the world."

I hugged him back.

"I love you too bubby."

I said kissing his head.

"Can we play a game?"

I nodded.

"We have to get the goals."

He nodded and got up running to the storage. I went and helped him get out the goals. We set them up and I put the ball in the middle of the yard.

"Can I play?"

Jacey asked.

"Yeah."

I said.

"We need another person. "

"Mummy can you come play with us?"

"Sure."

She said getting off the porch swing and came down.

"Who's team am I on?"

"Mine."

Brody said. She walked over.

"And go!"

Jacey said. She took off getting the ball. She passed it to me. I dribbled around Brody and to the goal kicking it in.

Roman's pov
Dean, Seth, and I sat on the porch watching Melanie, Jacey, Jesse Glynn, and Brody play soccer while drinking some sodas.

"So what are you two gonna do about Bray and Luke?"

"At this point I want to rip their heads off their shoulders. "

"That's what I've been trying to tell you."

Dean said.

"How did they not get arrested. They kidnapped Jesse?"

"They did, but someone bailed them out. She's trumatized because of them."

I said rubbing my hand down my face.

"How bad is it?"

Seth asked.

"So bad that the doctor diagnosed her with PTSD. She has to take all of this medicine on top of the medicine for her eplipsy. Ever time I skype her she's crying. It's like they're trapped in her head."

He nodded. I watched as Jesse Glynn went around Melanie and made the goal.

"She's really good at that."