7

We pulled up to what looked like a path. He cut the engine and got out. He came opening my door helping me. He grabbed my hand and we started walking.

"Hold on."

He said pulling something out of his pocket. He then put it over my eyes.

"Dylan!"

"I don't want to ruin the suprise. "

I nodded. He grabbed my hand and wrapped his other hand around my waist starting to walk.

"We're here. "

He slowly took the blindfold off.

"Dylan it's beautiful. "

I said looking at him.

"I'm glad you like it."

"How did you do this?"

"You know how I told you I had to help Ellery early. "

I nodded.

"She was actually helping me with this."

I leaned up and pecked his lips.

"Thank you. "

He smiled. We walked to the table and sat down.

"On tonight's menu we start off with mozzarella sticks, for the main course we will have cheese burgers and curly fries with your choice of dipping sauce, and for dessert we will have a shared chocolate milkshake ."

I smiled at him. We started eating the cheese sticks.

"When I met your dad earlier I was scared."

"Why? He won't do anything to you."

"Because I shook his hand and he let's just say has a tight grip."

"Dylan don't let him scare you. "

"Little to late for that. "

I gave him a look.

"You're lucky you're cute."

"I'm more than cute. I'm the sexiest man you have ever met."

"Sexiest man?"

He gave me a look and I smiled.

"I'm just kidding."

I said and ate another bite of my cheese stick.
------
"Dylan thank you again for bringing me here. I really loved it. "

He smiled and kissed me.

"Anything for you beautiful. We don't get much time to spend together so when we do I just want it to be special and away from the public eye."

"I understand. "

I said looking at the fire.

"Ready for dessert?"

I nodded and he got up. He came back with a chocolate milkshake with two bendy straws in it. I smiled and he sat back down.

"You first my lady."

I got a drink and then he started drink it. I pulled the straw out and licked the whip cream off of it. He looked at me biting his lip.

"What?"

I asked and he nodded his head. I put my straw back in the glass. We finished the milkshake and I laid my head on his chest. I heard music start to play.

"Jesse may I have this dance?"

I smiled nodding. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the blanket and put one hand around my waist and holding the other I wrapped my free hand around his neck. I looked and he was already looking at me. He leaned down kissing me. I smiled kissing him back. He let go of my hand out it on my waist like the other one pulling me into him chest. I wrapped my arms tight around his neck. I felt his tongue lick my lip, but I denied him access to my mouth. He groaned and squeezed my bum. I gasped and he chuckled slipping his tounge in still squeezing my bum. Our tounges moved around together.