14

"Melanie?"

"Hi Roman."

"What's wrong it's three in the morning. "

"It's Jesse."

"What's wrong?"

"Roman she won't eat, she won't shower, she won't leave her bed. She's up for 24 hours crying. I can't get her to calm down."

"How long has this been happening?"

"Three days. Listen. "

I heard Jesse Glynn's loud cries. I sighed.

"Roman I need your help she's making herself sick. "

"I'm on my way."

"Thank you."

"Mummy why is Jesse crying?"

"She's just upset. Go back to bed."

"I can't she so loud I hear her."

"Roman."

"I'm on my way I promise. "

I said hanging up. I got up from my bed throwing on a tshirt and sweats.

"Roman what the hell dude it's three in the morning. "

Dean said from the other bed.

"I gotta go."

"What is it?"

"Jesse Glynn. "

"What happened?"

He said more alert.

"Melanie said she hasn't sleep for three day or eaten she keeps crying."

I said frantically.

"I'll drive. You're to worried."

He jumped up throwing on his shirt and shoes and we rushed out the hotel to his car. We pulled up at the house and the door opened. Brody ran out jumping in my arms.

"She won't stop and she getting sick."

"I know buddy. Here stay with Dean and I'll see if I can make her better."

He nodded going over to Dean. He picked him up and he laid his head on him falling asleep. I walked in and Melanie walked out of the room Jesse Glynn was in.

"Thank you."

She said hugging me.

"It's fine."

"She's been going between crying and vomiting for three hours."

She said and her eyes started watering.

"I'll take care of it. Go wait with Dean and Brody outside."

I said kissing her forehead. She walked out and I went in the room. I cut on the lamp and moved the covers.

"Jesse Glynn Reigns I'm not gonna sit here and listen to you make yourself sick."

I said and she started to cry harder. I sat down picking her up.

"Look at me."

I said turning her head. She looked straight in my eyes.

"What did I tell you? They are not getting that title shot. You are the champion. They can't do what you do. Sitting here crying and vomiting not eating isn't gonna make anything better. You have to want to heal and get back healthy so you can make sure to keep your title. So stop crying and dry your eyes."