21

Jacey's pov
"She's not the same. She won't talk to anyone, she hardly eats, she's always vomiting. "

"Really?"

"Yes. You leaving just crushed her. I hear her cries in my room. I don't know how, but Brody just sleeps through it."

"Where is she now?"

"Outside sitting on the porch swing."

"Jacey I will be there soon. I promise. I just need you all safe. She said she understood."

"She's, she's complicated. She tells you she understands, but what you're saying what she's hearing is two different things. "

"I have to go, but I will call later tonight okay?"

"Okay. Love you."

"I love you too sweetheart."

We both hung up. I stood up and walked outside. I turned to the porch swing and Jesse wasn't there. I walked in the house.

"Jesse?!"

I walked around.

"Mum have you seen Jesse?"

"Isn't she out on the swing?"

"No. I checked everywhere."

She pulled out her phone most likely calling her.

"She didn't answer. It isn't like her to wonder off like that. Get the go kart and drive through the backyard and in the woods. I'll go see if she got in her car and left."

I nodded running out. I got the keys to the go kart and quickly took off.

To tell you the truth I don't know where I am. All I know is that I was sitting on the porch and then I was gone. I opened my eyes blinking. I looked around and there was a dark room with a little light. There was a small tv with wrestling? I tried to move, but I was tied down. I tried to look around and the walls had
Anyone but you! painted on it. I started breathing heavily. Out of nowhere the tv got louder.

"Dear Roman you caused this. All of this is your fault. Time went by and you missed the count out. Look where you ended up."

It showed Roman in the ring and the lights were turned off. He lifted up the picture of us and got a red marker putting an x over my face. I tried wiggling around and I hit my head really hard. Everything became blurry. I started to slip in and out of conscious.

"Find her Roman."

The last thing I remember is seeing Roman get out of the ring.
--------
Roman's pov
That sick son of a bitch. If he even put one hand on my kids I will end him. I walked around opening door after door. I opened the last door and there was a little light. I looked around and there was paint on the wall saying anyone but you! I looked around and I saw a tiny figure on the floor. I bent down on the floor.

"Jesse!"

I said trying to untie her.

"Jesse can you hear me?"

"I... I my head."

She said slipping unconscious.

"No stay awake. Stay awake for me as long as you can."