23

Roman's pov
"She's sedated, but you are allowed inside."

"Why did she do that?"

Melanie asked.

"Usually when something like that happens with a patient it's shock other times it's due to Post traumatic stress disorder, due with her predicament it wasn't shock that caused that sudden outbreak to happen to her. We did a physical exam and we have to wait for the results to come back. We'll let you know as soon as we get them."

I sighed and kissed Brody's forehead.

"Is sissy sick?"

"No bubby. Sissy is just tired and the only way she can get sleep is if she's here."

"When can she leave here?"

"We don't know yet, but hopefully it will be soon."

We all walked in sitting down looking at Jesse Glynn sleeping.

"How about I go get everyone something to eat?"

Melanie said.

"I'll go with you."

My mom said and they both left.

"You good man?"

Dean asked sitting by me.

"Yeah. I just... how does she not remember me? I mean we were together almost everyday and I made sure that I called and text when I left."

"She'll get through this. You're Her father. You're the only one she has. She'll remember you. "

He said patting my shoulder.

"Look at them."

I looked and Jacey was in the bed beside Jesse Glynn and Brody was in Jesse Glynn's lap and they were all asleep. I smiled.

"They're inseparable. "

I said.

"I kinda figured when I met Jacey and Brody."

I nodded.

"What am I going to do if she doesn't remember me. Melanie and I talked about working things out to be together. Brody and Jacey talk about me all the time. Jesse Glynn she's just like me. She could seriously be me. Now what she's never gonna know who I am because of some shit she got pulled into after I did everything I could think of to keep all of them safe."

"Roman you can't give up on her."

"I'm not, but Dean as much as I try not to lose her, I lose her even more. What if they were right. I'm not ready to be a dad. Especially not to two teenage twin girls and a little boy."

"You're seriously going to listen to them! Roman fuck what they have to say. You're one of the best father's that I have seen. You do any and everything for them. They're are happy to call you their dad. Hell I wouldn't mind you being my dad."

I smiled.

"Just give her time. "

I nodded.

"I'm going to get coffee. You want one?"

"Nah man I'm fine."

He stood up and walked out.

I woke up and felt something on my shoulder and something in my lap. I looked and Brody was in my lap and Jacey was laying on my shoulder. I looked and my dad was there.